Uecker looking for owners! Topic

TEAMS REMAINING: 2

Hello! New commissioner of Uecker here attempting to recruit owners. We have had a great world for a number of seasons and i plan to keep that going. Check out our openings and world rules and site mail me for the password. I will link the available teams shortly! Thank you!

Teams Available:

Salem: This was the old commissioner's team up until THIS year. It's been run VERY well, has nice pitching, good minors, and is a playoff contender every year. This could easily be made into a WS favorite or rebuilt completely just because of how many pieces it has!
whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/FranchiseProfile.aspx

Honolulu: 4 games out of the playoffs last season. A lot of talent on the ball club. Should be an instant playoff contender.
www.whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/FranchiseProfile.asp
9/19/2013 2:58 PM (edited)
fun and competitive league please consider!
9/1/2013 2:33 PM
Good league - Active chat and participation.
9/2/2013 4:39 PM
Teams Available:

Cleveland (1st Pick): They have the 1st pick in the draft. A really solid High A team and young prospects ready to go. With the first pick this year should be off to a great start!
www.whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/FranchiseProfile.aspx

Hartford (3rd or 4th Pick): Had the same owner for the last 13 years so minors are in good shape. There is only about 20 million spoken for in contracts so the new owner will have plenty room for new additions.

Burlington (2nd Pick): has had a rough couple of years which has allowed it to stock the minors with high draft picks. Could be very special in 1-2 years.

Honolulu (18th Pick): 4 games out of the playoffs last season. A lot of talent on the ball club. Should be an instant playoff contender.

Salt Lake City (10th Pick): Team has an absolute stud SS in the minors. A lot of high quality parts elsewhere. I would expect a solid owner will have a playoof team soon.
9/4/2013 8:07 PM (edited)
Chat Sculley if you are interested in a team.
9/4/2013 8:08 PM
Lets fill the league!
9/4/2013 10:32 PM
The core we have is very committed. Site Mail me if you're interested!
9/5/2013 5:08 PM
Lets go Uecker
9/5/2013 6:29 PM
Should be getting another owner or two today. That'll leave 3 teams. The new owners aren't sure which ones they want yet so all 5 are still up for grabs though!
9/6/2013 10:53 AM
One is taken and looks like we are building momentum.  Come grab a team and we'll start right up.
9/6/2013 4:19 PM
Ill be around all day, get in now!!
9/7/2013 4:05 PM
I know it's NFL Sunday but lets add another owner today!
9/8/2013 3:11 PM
Bump
9/9/2013 11:17 AM
Not many other open teams can offer the #1 pick, and several top notch prospects. Both of those teams are great rebuilding projects. The 3rd one can easily be a playoff team next year!
9/10/2013 2:35 PM
4 left!!
9/10/2013 7:48 PM
12 Next ▸
Uecker looking for owners! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.