Mafia Game Cinco--TOWN WINS Topic

As far as citizenkane's post goes... I'll agree, VERY suspicious.
9/5/2013 12:07 AM

I'd be willing to wager that Pola appears more honest lying than another honest man does telling the truth.  It's a dangerous game to call out Pola and I'm not doing it.  

lol  

By the way, I won't say what role I'm playing.   That too is way too dangerous.    Making a claim to be innocent seems way too fishy to me. 

9/5/2013 2:12 AM (edited)
Posted by columbusbuck on 9/5/2013 2:12:00 AM (view original):

I'd be willing to wager that Pola appears more honest lying than another honest man does telling the truth.  It's a dangerous game to call out Pola and I'm not doing it.  

lol  

By the way, I won't say what role I'm playing.   That too is way too dangerous.    Making a claim to be innocent seems way too fishy to me. 

So your not claiming to be innocent, so you might be mafia? 

Well folks we have a winner on who to lynch! 

9/5/2013 6:51 AM
ugh, that's why i didn't want to speak up in the first place.  any innocent guy trying to defend his innocence is only going to look guilty. 
9/5/2013 6:55 AM
Only one of the two cops contacted me so far.

Last night, that person investigated Awags. He came up innocent.

Now keep in mind they have no idea whether they are the insane cop or the regular cop.

Also keep in mind that sense this person was the only person that contacted me it could also be mafia... But for what it's worth I believe the person to be legit and at least truly think he is one of the cops.

I still believe the other cop shpuld contact me so we can get all of the info out there and come up with a plan on who to investigate/save/lynch but this is the info I have so far.
9/5/2013 7:16 AM
Posted by columbusbuck on 9/5/2013 6:55:00 AM (view original):
ugh, that's why i didn't want to speak up in the first place.  any innocent guy trying to defend his innocence is only going to look guilty. 
No you have to speak up.  Quiet is what the mafia want.  We need to get all info out into a public forum, that's they only way to root out false info.

9/5/2013 7:25 AM
Posted by csudak on 9/5/2013 7:25:00 AM (view original):
No you have to speak up.  Quiet is what the mafia want.  We need to get all info out into a public forum, that's they only way to root out false info.

Your blind trust of pola and deliberate finger pointing is suspicious to me. Are you mafia trying to flush out what roles we have? Only time will tell.
9/5/2013 7:31 AM
Posted by polabonez on 9/5/2013 7:16:00 AM (view original):

Now keep in mind they have no idea whether they are the insane cop or the regular cop.

Also keep in mind that sense this person was the only person that contacted me it could also be mafia... But for what it's worth I believe the person to be legit and at least truly think he is one of the cops.

I still believe the other cop shpuld contact me so we can get all of the info out there and come up with a plan on who to investigate/save/lynch but this is the info I have so far.
Whatever cop does contact you risks being exposed by a possible mafia member. Just like if another "doctor" steps forward. I am quite unsure who to trust and from my survivor experience know that you may be the most clever person I have ever met. Eventually I hope to get all this logic worked out and hope that it happens before the mafia calls my number.
9/5/2013 7:38 AM
Posted by awags on 9/5/2013 7:31:00 AM (view original):
Posted by csudak on 9/5/2013 7:25:00 AM (view original):

Your blind trust of pola and deliberate finger pointing is suspicious to me. Are you mafia trying to flush out what roles we have? Only time will tell.
Are you a mafia member trying to turn the tables on me?  Only time will tell.
9/5/2013 7:52 AM
And then's there sjurat, just lying in the weeds.  You got anything to add?
9/5/2013 7:57 AM
Casey is right. The townies biggest weapon is the day time we have to talk this out. And the investigations of the real cop. I'm not saying the cop, vig, private eye should come out and say that they are what they are... But day only lasts so long and we have to lynch someone. The more people talk and the more accusations that get thrown around the better chance we have of forming the best opinions we can based on the reactions and interactions the others have.

Ill say this:

At this point right now citizenkanes post is the most fishy of any, and at this time is my prime suspect for mafia and a lynching.

I have other suspicions as well, but me naming any other names gives the mafia a better chance of reduced deduction in figuring out the cop, real or insane, that contacted me. So ill leave it that for now.
9/5/2013 8:58 AM
Posted by csudak on 9/5/2013 7:57:00 AM (view original):
You go to bed after checking the forum and its on Page 3 --- wake up and it's 7 pages.

I've been sent into town by the wife to pick up some lady items and then I am popping over to the Feed Store.
9/5/2013 9:00 AM
Posted by polabonez on 9/5/2013 7:16:00 AM (view original):

I trust the cop, because if he was smart he would have said someone came up guilty.  I guess technically it could be Mafia stating that one of their own is innocent, but that would have the same effect as the insane cop, and we're back to where we are now.  Plus, that's a very risky move if they're found out, because then we know two Mafia.

I think columbusbuck still needs to explain himself.  If you stay quiet the whole game, then the Mafia will just keep killing off townies until it's over!  There needs to be a constant stream of communication between all of the role players and townies.  Granted, this doesn't need to be public, but if there's no talking at all we are practically guaranteed to lose.

For now, though, I'm still the most suspicious about citizenkane.
9/5/2013 9:40 AM
Okay, so, we have two people of whom we are extremely suspicious and there's pola, with whom I never know, but I take him at his word that he's the doctor. Awags is likely innocent, provided that pola was in contact with the real cop, and even if he wasn't, to my understanding innocent people still turn up innocent to the insane cop (caesari to confirm?) so odds are good that he is innocent. With that, I think we should start discussing who to lynch. The short list as of right now:

- Citizenkane
- Columbusbuck

9/5/2013 11:09 AM
Posted by sjurat on 9/5/2013 9:00:00 AM (view original):
Posted by csudak on 9/5/2013 7:57:00 AM (view original):
You go to bed after checking the forum and its on Page 3 --- wake up and it's 7 pages.

I've been sent into town by the wife to pick up some lady items and then I am popping over to the Feed Store.
The last post on page 3 is from 3 pm yesterday. That seems a bit early to be going to bed. LOL.
9/5/2013 11:11 AM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8|9...19 Next ▸
Mafia Game Cinco--TOWN WINS Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.