Mafia Game Cinco--TOWN WINS Topic

Posted by awags on 9/5/2013 7:39:00 PM (view original):
Posted by citizenkane on 9/5/2013 7:30:00 PM (view original):
I VOTE CSUDAK
How many votes are we allowed? LOL. If so could I vote for 12 different people?
I'm under the assumption that we can switch until 8?
9/5/2013 8:03 PM
Not wanting to make waves, I'll vote with the majority.    
9/5/2013 8:14 PM

By the way, I got this from Ghutton 25 minutes before he said I was mafia.    Curious that he is playing both sides, yes?

ghutton9
To:
columbusbuck
Received:
9/5/2013 2:50:00 PM
Subject:
columbusbuck
I'm pretty sure that you aren't a mafia. Based on your statement though, you do have a role. I have a role as well. I can prove my role tonight though. You can't prove your role, so I'm taking a leap of faith here by reaching out to you in hopes that we can weed out the mafia. I'm sending a sitemail to a few people and hoping I guess right on this. If you didn't figure it out, I'm the vigilante. I can take out someone tonight, but I don't want to guess wrong. Do you have any info that can help me? Anything you can add. If you haven't figured it out, if you are mafia, then killing me off tonight would be a terrible move because you can influence my decision on who to kill off and get 2 townies killed rather than 1. Do keep in mind that I have sitemailled others and am not just using your input.
9/5/2013 8:17 PM
Before I am iced completely I will say this: I am a mafia. You got me. Good job. 

Also, because I have seen every Michigan Wolverines game for 19 years, I say this: Columbusbuck is the second mafia.

The third so that you know I'm not playing around: Polabonez is the yakuza.

Have a good night. I'll rest in peace. 
9/5/2013 8:25 PM
Et tu, Kane?  
9/5/2013 8:26 PM
Curious when I said you were mafia. Guilty conscience maybe?
9/5/2013 8:27 PM
Well that was fun.
9/5/2013 8:29 PM
Posted by citizenkane on 9/5/2013 8:25:00 PM (view original):
Before I am iced completely I will say this: I am a mafia. You got me. Good job. 

Also, because I have seen every Michigan Wolverines game for 19 years, I say this: Columbusbuck is the second mafia.

Wolverines????? Gross.
9/5/2013 8:31 PM
Posted by columbusbuck on 9/5/2013 2:48:00 PM (view original):
Okay.  I'm a townie.  And since the rest of you are fine with it, I'm onboard with whoever Pola decides to lynch.   Just hope it doesn't bite us in the *** later on.  Like someone said, he is pretty clever.  
Apparently columbusbuck doesn't remember posting this.
9/5/2013 8:52 PM
What just happened?
9/5/2013 8:52 PM
Posted by ghutton9 on 9/5/2013 3:54:00 PM (view original):
Also, I agree that the odds are really against awags being mafia if the cop did get an innocent on him. That's saying that it is a cop and not mafia. I'm starting to lean the way of columbusbuck on this and go with polabonez.
And then i guess his bad reading comprehension assumed this was calling him out rather than agreeing with his previous post.
9/5/2013 8:54 PM
Posted by citizenkane on 9/5/2013 8:25:00 PM (view original):

Yep that makes perfect sense.  Pola leads the charge against his fellow mafia member, sound strategy.
9/5/2013 8:56 PM
Posted by ghutton9 on 9/5/2013 8:54:00 PM (view original):
Posted by ghutton9 on 9/5/2013 3:54:00 PM (view original):
Also, I agree that the odds are really against awags being mafia if the cop did get an innocent on him. That's saying that it is a cop and not mafia. I'm starting to lean the way of columbusbuck on this and go with polabonez.
And then i guess his bad reading comprehension assumed this was calling him out rather than agreeing with his previous post.
Not gonna lie, I had to read your post a couple of times to see what your were really saying.  I think the italics really threw me off.
9/5/2013 8:57 PM
But, as a mafia I guess he wouldn't have read the whole sentence because he had something to hide. If citizen was telling the truth then none of it matters. If citizen was lying then why would you call out the vigilante for everyone to know even if you didn't believe him. If he's telling the truth then you are setting yourself up to get killed off or possibly losing the vigilante due to the mafia now knowing.
9/5/2013 8:59 PM (edited)
Posted by csudak on 9/4/2013 7:10:00 PM (view original):
Caesari, ? for you.

If the PI investigates a player and it comes back as cop, will that mean its the REAL COP, or just a cop of some sort?

Sorry all. My home wifi has been down so been on y phone and been missing things.

PI will recieve the CORRECT role- ie Insane cop comes back as isane
9/5/2013 9:08 PM
◂ Prev 1...9|10|11|12|13...19 Next ▸
Mafia Game Cinco--TOWN WINS Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.