Fall 2013 Franchise Tournament (WAITLIST) Topic

Welcome coachgreat1!  And our second expansion bundle goes off the board.  I figured the Astros would be part of the next bundle...lots of pitching options there.

Just 2 spots left.
9/2/2013 3:55 PM
What is the rule on partial and combined seasons?
9/2/2013 5:41 PM
No restrictions.  As long as your player shows as coming from your franchise, you may use partial/combined/full.
9/2/2013 6:28 PM
Angels\Mariners\Marlins  please.
9/3/2013 9:04 AM
I'll take the Pirates.
9/3/2013 9:07 AM
Wow.  We are full!

Thanks guys - this is awesome.  I will take the Chicago Cubs, and will send a sitemail to all confirmed owners with details on league timing, etc.

Also - I will keep this thread open and will accept owners on the waitlist.  Owners who are interested in a waitlist spot should post here - but should NOT claim a franchise.  If a spot opens up in the league, waitlist owners will have the option of (a) keeping the franchise selected by the previous owner or (b) selecting an open franchise from the list of those not yet chosen.
9/3/2013 9:57 AM (edited)
I would like a spot on the wait list please
9/3/2013 11:59 AM
You are first on the waitlist akira.  I will sitemail you if a spot opens up.
9/3/2013 3:29 PM
schwarze has had to drop out.  I have offered this spot to akira_hokuto. 

If anyone else would join the waitlist, please sign up here.
9/14/2013 12:07 PM
If anyone is interested in following the results of the tournament, they can be found here.
11/14/2013 10:04 AM
◂ Prev 123
Fall 2013 Franchise Tournament (WAITLIST) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.