OT: Seriously WIS? Topic

If you don't play GD you don't have a vote.  I don't play those games either, but its kind of like a gino post....either ignore it, or open it and enjoy the fun!
9/4/2013 7:48 AM
Well my post was FLAGGED AND DELETED what micro managers they're.
9/4/2013 1:06 PM
Please read the FairPlay Guidelines which can be found by clicking the Terms of Use on the bottom of any page on site.

This is just a warning. Further use of this language may result in a posting ban on your account.

Thank you,

Site Staff
9/4/2013 1:06 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
In regards to both the Big Brother thread and Mafia thread being moved from the GD Forums:

I think it is absolutely absurd. Many, many games have been hosted in the GD Forums, and serve as a community bonding time, which I don't think anyone will say is bad for the game. Also, the only complaint I've seen is from someone who has never even PLAYED GD, at least last time I checked.

I am jus surprised that suddenly this is an issue.
9/4/2013 10:22 AM Customer Support
Hi Jake,

We do not actively search out Topics that are unrelated to the game and move them. We only move topics that we are notified about being unrelated or offensive.

We see no issue with you and the rest of the GD community having these types of games in whatever forum you put them in, but they are eligible to be moved due to the non-related content, IF there are complaints made.

We will not move the current Topic, and any further GD community "games" that are being requested to move, we will consult you or the topic owner first, unless they are offensive or disruptive to the chat.

Thank you for your understanding. We appreciate that you are trying to create a user friendly game to keep GD owners interacting with one another.
9/4/2013 2:14 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Jake let me translate that for you:

Dear Jake,

Since we are no longer wasting time updating GD due to beta being a complete bust. We now have plenty of time to screw around with the games being played on our forum. There is no fun allowed in the GD forum, so we will move your game and all that follow to the non sports forum. So screw you and have a nice day.

Sincerely,
WIS Crappy Customer Support
9/4/2013 2:52 PM
LOL^^^^^
9/4/2013 3:26 PM
I am of the opinion that these games and other unusual or "off topic" threads help to create "the community".  There are several coaches that I've come across via some of the off topic threads, and via a couple of "games" about a year ago or so.  Then we end up playing against each other in GD, or in some cases, have teamed up in the same conference or even co-coach a team.  That, in turn, makes the game better.
9/6/2013 6:20 AM
+1
9/6/2013 2:37 PM
+1,000,000
9/6/2013 3:22 PM
Posted by bhazlewood on 9/3/2013 4:47:00 PM (view original):
I hate when people start walking off of pears.  It's even worse than walking off of piers.
LOL Ops. . :-) LOL
9/6/2013 5:07 PM
These posts are unrelated to a cerebral discussion of GD and ought to be banned. How am I supposed to figure out how to pass to my TE in Beta when y'all are clogging up the boards with these silly discussions? I'm sitting here trying to set my starters using an interface that would be illegal if fraternities did it to their pledges as part of Hell Week, while eating Chocolate Thunders From Down Under when, dadgummit, somebody starts talking about pears. Pears??? You interrupted my deep meditative understanding of GD - not to mention mytwo fisted cucle of eatingYou people are a bunch of carrot cake eating, Steinlager drinking Sheilas with no dedication to GD. I'm trying to solve the great intellectual questions of our time by eating Chocolate Thunders From Down Under until I have visions which foretell the future and answer these questions, and you're complaining about buses and cameraderie and Big Brother.

Now back to the great intellectual question of our time: if a TE is supposed to be targeted on every pass play but no passes are thrown his way, does the TE exist at all? I will have to eat 45 Chocolate Thunders From Down Under a day to determine the answers to the greatest metaphysical dilemma in history. So take your fun games, your fellowship, your fresh fruits, and your long walks along topless European beachs while chugging pear flavored Boones Farm, and put them where they belong. Those of us seeking the path thru the GD interface are dealing with some serious stuff here.
9/8/2013 8:50 AM
Posted by 2chair on 9/8/2013 8:50:00 AM (view original):
These posts are unrelated to a cerebral discussion of GD and ought to be banned. How am I supposed to figure out how to pass to my TE in Beta when y'all are clogging up the boards with these silly discussions? I'm sitting here trying to set my starters using an interface that would be illegal if fraternities did it to their pledges as part of Hell Week, while eating Chocolate Thunders From Down Under when, dadgummit, somebody starts talking about pears. Pears??? You interrupted my deep meditative understanding of GD - not to mention mytwo fisted cucle of eatingYou people are a bunch of carrot cake eating, Steinlager drinking Sheilas with no dedication to GD. I'm trying to solve the great intellectual questions of our time by eating Chocolate Thunders From Down Under until I have visions which foretell the future and answer these questions, and you're complaining about buses and cameraderie and Big Brother.

Now back to the great intellectual question of our time: if a TE is supposed to be targeted on every pass play but no passes are thrown his way, does the TE exist at all? I will have to eat 45 Chocolate Thunders From Down Under a day to determine the answers to the greatest metaphysical dilemma in history. So take your fun games, your fellowship, your fresh fruits, and your long walks along topless European beachs while chugging pear flavored Boones Farm, and put them where they belong. Those of us seeking the path thru the GD interface are dealing with some serious stuff here.
Well said.
9/8/2013 9:42 AM
Keep Calm and Eat More Choclate Thunders.
9/8/2013 10:51 AM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
OT: Seriously WIS? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.