Spahn Season 28 - 6 Openings, Join Now! Topic

World Spahn has just rolled into season 28. We are looking for new owners to join us for the long term. Spahn is the first world I joined in HBD and it has developed into a really outstanding group of long time owners. We have an active world chat that enjoys friendly competition and solid world balance.

Please review the Private World Rules and sitemail me if you are interested.

1. Winning % Rule
All owners are required to maintain a .400 better winning % at the ML level every season. If a franchise has a season where it falls below .400 winning percentage they will be notified. A second consecutive season under .400 winning % will be reviewed after the season by the Veteran Committee and the Commissioner and could result in removal. A 3rd consecutive season under .400 winning % will result in automatic removal from Spahn.

2. Minor League Management
All franchises are required to maintain full rosters at all minor league rosters, minimum 25 players with more recommended. Those 25 should include an appropriate number of position players and enough pitchers to prevent their pitching staff from falling to 0 stamina for an extended period. There is no expectation to daily management of the minor leagues or of talent level and no minimum winning percentage in the minor leagues. You can have the AI manage all levels of the minor leagues. Violators will be warned and expected to correct deficiencies in their minor leagues at the soonest possible time. If the offending owner fails to correct the problem or becomes a persistent offender that owner will be subject to removal.

OPEN TEAMS:

AL South

Team 1

Team 2

AL North

Team 1

Team 2

Team 3

AL West

Team 1

Team 2

Team 3

10/3/2013 8:31 PM (edited)
Tremendous world, very random that we've had this much turnover this year. Generally it's very quick. Lively chat and a high level of competition. 
9/4/2013 3:47 PM
A really good world. I joined in season 23 in a swap to fill another world thinking I'd stay one season - still there 6 seasons later.
9/5/2013 5:21 PM
Yes, it sure is weird to have this many openings.  Typically less than 5 openings and rolls in a few days.
9/6/2013 7:16 AM

Solid world. Solid commish. What are you waiting for?

9/9/2013 1:52 PM

9/14/2013 12:28 AM

I guess I had nothing much to say in the previous post. That's a first!

9/14/2013 4:11 PM
a silent sermonauthor,  things dreams are made of.
9/15/2013 4:17 PM

Ask Santa for that this year . . . 
9/16/2013 1:10 PM
Soild, no nonsense World-Lots of baseball knowledge.
9/16/2013 3:49 PM
A couple of these franchises look to be playoff ready and one team I think has the #1 pick in the draft.
9/16/2013 8:06 PM

Come on in, The water's fine . . . 

9/17/2013 5:53 PM

You've tried the rest . . . now try the best . . . . 

9/18/2013 12:17 PM

Tastes great, less filling . . . .

9/19/2013 12:19 PM
Posted by jimmystick on 9/16/2013 8:06:00 PM (view original):
A couple of these franchises look to be playoff ready and one team I think has the #1 pick in the draft.
Yeah, there's variety in the openings for sure. You can get whatever kind of team you like.
9/19/2013 12:19 PM
1234 Next ▸
Spahn Season 28 - 6 Openings, Join Now! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.