Speaking My Mind Topic

Posted by bistiza on 9/9/2013 1:16:00 PM (view original):
Please, deathinahole, tell us all: Why do you feel the need to justify your bullying tactics by calling them "consequences"? Why can't you learn to be more tolerant and respectful of opinions other than your own?
Tell you what;
1. Count the amount of times I replied to shawn. 3, maybe. I can't drop to the level of dumb that those threads got to.
2. My tolerance of his opinion is 0. My replies reflect that. Mainly because they are not opinion, but something he pulled out of his ***.
It's like saying "why do you not respect the KKKs opinion? You should be more tolerant and respectful!" Well, no. Because at best, it's ignorant, are worse, it's hate.
3. Why am I even talking to you? I'll never get these 2 minutes back.
9/9/2013 3:43 PM
Posted by shawnfucious on 9/4/2013 10:15:00 AM (view original):
Why do so many ppl have a problem with me speaking my mind? No one cares as long as its PC and they agree with what I say but if I say something not PC or something you dont' agree with some of you act like I have no right to speak my mind so why is that?
Ive never said you shouldnt be able to speak your mind.  I just think too often the way you say things sounds like a spoiled rotten teenager.  Seriously all that stuff about gay people was just over the top.  This is why I say you are intolerant.  You wont even allow people not like yourself to be themselves in public.  IMHO that is taking a huge jump backwards in peoples freedoms.
9/9/2013 11:04 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Using a blanket statement like, I think all people left of center are ridiculous is both arrogant and an example of you talking down about other people.
9/10/2013 10:49 AM
You don't like yourself?  I think they make drugs for that now.
9/10/2013 11:33 AM
What's there to address?  I find that in him saying  "people that are left of center are ridiculous", he is being arrogant and talking down to those left of center. 

When you call someone else ridiculous...you aren't talking down to them? 

I also find it hypocritical that he posts that after starting the other thread about people that bash his opinion being in the wrong.

9/10/2013 11:48 AM
Calling all people left of center ridiculous implies that you are better than them, or at least that your opinion is better than theirs. Think what you want but it is you who is ignoring the facts.
9/10/2013 11:57 AM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
Speaking My Mind Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.