Speaking My Mind Topic

Not surprisingly, no one is bothering to defend dahs stance of "I have every right to be disrespectful toward people I disagree with" stance.

If we apply that stance to itself, then I suppose we should start calling dahs names and attacking him now, since that stance is ignorant and stupid.

What's that, dahs? Don't like your own folly turned on you? Of course you don't. Now come on back and try to explain how what I've just done doesn't work because, well, it only works for you, the almighty dahs. No one else is as great as you so different rules apply to you.

9/12/2013 2:17 PM
It's kinda ironic how earlier in this thread you were complaining repeatedly about people putting words in your mouth and reading things into your posts that aren't there, and you won't stop claiming that my stance is "I can look down on you" or "I can be disrespectful towards you," when all I said is that I don't need to respect, support, or lend credence to your unsubstantiated opinions.
9/12/2013 2:44 PM
All I'm asking you (and everyone else) to do is respect that everyone has an equal right to both have and express their opinion, and they should be able to do that without being personally attacked by people just because they disagree with whatever opinion was expressed.
9/12/2013 3:45 PM
Posted by dahsdebater on 9/12/2013 2:45:00 PM (view original):
It's kinda ironic how earlier in this thread you were complaining repeatedly about people putting words in your mouth and reading things into your posts that aren't there, and you won't stop claiming that my stance is "I can look down on you" or "I can be disrespectful towards you," when all I said is that I don't need to respect, support, or lend credence to your unsubstantiated opinions.
Isn't it?
9/12/2013 5:46 PM
Posted by bistiza on 9/12/2013 3:45:00 PM (view original):
All I'm asking you (and everyone else) to do is respect that everyone has an equal right to both have and express their opinion, and they should be able to do that without being personally attacked by people just because they disagree with whatever opinion was expressed.
Are you new? If you don't want to be called stupid, get off the internet.
9/12/2013 5:59 PM
We can all act like playground children and call each other stupid until the cows come home and accomplish nothing, or we can have reasonable discussion.

Or would you contend that it is expecting too much for a group of people who are mostly adults to conduct themselves in a manner that even remotely resembles decency?

9/13/2013 8:31 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by bistiza on 9/13/2013 8:31:00 AM (view original):
We can all act like playground children and call each other stupid until the cows come home and accomplish nothing, or we can have reasonable discussion.

Or would you contend that it is expecting too much for a group of people who are mostly adults to conduct themselves in a manner that even remotely resembles decency?

What exactly are you trying to accomplish on an anonymous internet message board?
9/13/2013 11:20 AM
No one is preventing anyone else from expressing their opinion.
9/13/2013 11:53 AM
Who is being attacked?
9/13/2013 2:19 PM
It's my honest opinion that you are stupid. How dare you attack me for only stating my opinion.
9/13/2013 3:15 PM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
Speaking My Mind Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.