Parallel Progressive League WAITLIST Season 5 Topic

The PPL is entering season 5 and we may need to replace a team. and the following team has become available.  The team will officially become available late in the day on December 26 if the previous season owner is not able to enter his team.  Rules are below - I will post the roster once the team is officially available.  If you are interested, you can post here on a waitlist

Rules:
The PPL is a player progressive league where each player progresses 1 season at a time through their career.  The league has a $52million cap so you manage your team accordingly has players progress through their career and change salary.  One of the things that makes this league unique is that the player pool is run in parallel through each conference - so the player pool is shared between 12 teams, not the typical 24.  So East and West will each have one Wilt, one Jordan, etc - so the teams are stacked and allow lots of flexibilty to build teams the way you like.

This team just missed the playoffs by 1 game and another feature of this league is that in the off season draft, teams that did not qualify for the playoffs can select an un drafted player and start him in ANY season of his career.  So if you want to draft say, Donyell Marshall, you don't have to suffer through 5-7 years before getting to the good ones.

Site mail me if interested and I can offer more league details as needed.  First come first in.
12/24/2013 8:27 AM (edited)
I'll take it
9/8/2013 3:16 PM
This is filled, now?
9/8/2013 7:53 PM
I would be interested in potentially doing one of these. Are they very common, or is this the only one?
9/10/2013 1:38 PM
There are three progressives currently.

This one, the ZPL, and the HDP. 

The HDP has only two seasons left.  It has run 28 seasons.
9/10/2013 2:05 PM
and URAPP
9/10/2013 2:31 PM
oh and the two league's run by dspahilinger.. Both of those are double season progressives of different formats.

Also the ATBA .. originally Pie's Pro League.. 
9/10/2013 2:33 PM
we have a couple of owners MIA.  If they don't respond soon, we'll have some more teams to open up.
9/10/2013 4:18 PM
I was only talking about the parallel progressive type format, but thanks for the info. Ashamael, are you talking about the PPL having owners MIA, or one of the others?
9/10/2013 9:06 PM
He is talking about ppl and this is the only such league
9/10/2013 9:09 PM
If a spot happens to open up, I'd be interested in this league.
9/10/2013 9:37 PM
How many owners are currently MIA?
9/10/2013 10:17 PM
We're missing keepers from 6 people.  The finals just ended this weekend, though, so we're giving them time.
9/10/2013 11:01 PM
The following team has become available.  It will have the 1st pick in the upcoming draft.

73-74 Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
01-02 Ben Wallace
90-91 Terry Porter
97-98 Chris Mullin
72-73 Wes Unseld
07-08 Daniel Gibson
10-11 Ty Lawson
05-06 Mike Wilks

Please post here if you want to take the team.  sm or post here if you have questions.  Thanks.
9/16/2013 7:01 PM
I'll give it a go. 
9/16/2013 7:37 PM
12 Next ▸
Parallel Progressive League WAITLIST Season 5 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.