This is supposed to be controversial? Topic

Posted by bistiza on 9/26/2013 2:51:00 PM (view original):
I'm not even sure which side you are implying is wrong (or right) here, SF.

That graphic is still funnier than any BL has posted, though.

I think you somehow totally missed that...

Sometimes I think you're pretty smart but stubborn and arrogant.  But sometimes you just seem really dumb...

9/26/2013 7:58 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by dahsdebater on 9/26/2013 7:58:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bistiza on 9/26/2013 2:51:00 PM (view original):
I'm not even sure which side you are implying is wrong (or right) here, SF.

That graphic is still funnier than any BL has posted, though.

Sometimes I think you're pretty smart but stubborn and arrogant.  But sometimes you just seem really dumb...

bis you not get it and I think you missed it too dahsterbater.

its funny bc the bible thumpers call gay ppl the pure embodment of evil and other **** like that bc the gay ppl are on the wrong side of the gay marriage debate.

me I don't think gay is evil I just think its disgusting. they need to stop shoving it in ppl's faces and trying to make them accept it. 

9/27/2013 9:27 AM
9/27/2013 9:33 AM
Posted by bistiza on 9/27/2013 8:58:00 AM (view original):
I don't know Scott, but that sounds like something someone would say if they could never admit they were wrong about anything.

So it sounds like you? No, I don't think so.
I do appreciate the arrogance of your wrong position though bis. It really is quite a good tactic.

Arrogance is "an exaggerated sense of one's importance that shows itself in the making of excessive or unjustified claims." Straight from Merriam-Webster.

Let's see: Several of you are exaggerating the importance of a fairly insignificant word choice on my part and are making the unjustified claim that this somehow makes me "wrong".

By definition, your position is undeniably arrogant. How humorous that you would dare to label me as the same.
No, I don't think I did. I simply think the graphic is funny no matter which side is considered "wrong".
The feeling is mutual. In fact, it's so mutual, I can easily see myself typing the same thing to you.

What's sad in your case is that while I actually understand how your misunderstandings could lead you to believe I'm arrogant (you incorrectly think I'm somehow exaggerating things when I'm simply stating the truth), YOU ABSOLUTELY DO NOT GET how you come across as arrogant in many of the posts you make.

Good morning Scotty!!!
9/27/2013 9:47 AM
"shoving it in ppl's faces and trying to make them accept it"

Sounds like a prison story.   Where'd you do your time?
9/27/2013 9:58 AM
It might be different it we all  knew each other, but we don't, so any reference to this person you supposedly know is meaningless.

What I really want to know is, do the four of you (BL, taint, dahs, and dapper) all ride the same short bus together?

9/27/2013 10:00 AM
Posted by bistiza on 9/27/2013 10:00:00 AM (view original):
It might be different it we all  knew each other, but we don't, so any reference to this person you supposedly know is meaningless.

What I really want to know is, do the four of you (BL, taint, dahs, and dapper) all ride the same short bus together?

C'mon Scotty, we all have lots of friends we've never met, this is the age of the interwebz!
9/27/2013 10:03 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 9/27/2013 9:58:00 AM (view original):
"shoving it in ppl's faces and trying to make them accept it"

Sounds like a prison story.   Where'd you do your time?
Correctional facility in Orient, Ohio would be my guess.
9/27/2013 10:05 AM
I just took a look at the site referenced in your graphic there, SF.

It tells the truth about the homosexual agenda, whose greatest asset is people not believing it exists.
9/27/2013 10:07 AM
9/27/2013 10:31 AM
SHUT UP AND GET OUT OF MY ******* THREAD, *** HOLES!
9/27/2013 10:33 AM
Posted by The Taint on 9/27/2013 10:03:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bistiza on 9/27/2013 10:00:00 AM (view original):

C'mon Scotty, we all have lots of friends we've never met, this is the age of the interwebz!
It's funny what a small world the internet is. What a coincidence that you have a friend named Scott that moved to Ohio. I have a friend named Scott who is originally from Ohio. Don't talk to him anymore though, he's ******* insane.

No joke. He's actually a crazy person. Unfortunately, the mental health situation in this country doesn't allow anyone to be put away against their will in anything but the most extreme circumstances. Despite what everyone who has ever met Scott knows, Scott insists he is not crazy and could never be wrong about it. 
9/27/2013 11:38 AM
All this reminiscing about my buddy Scott led me to call him this morning.

Oh boy, Scotty K is still as douchey as ever, but I do miss the guy. We got in tons of trouble when we were kids. I can still hear his mom yelling at him, "Scott Keith, get your *** in here now!" Good good times.
9/27/2013 1:43 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
◂ Prev 1...6|7|8|9 Next ▸
This is supposed to be controversial? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.