Survivor XIII: Congrats to the champ DUBS!!!!!! Topic

Posted by dublinuf on 12/3/2013 8:07:00 PM (view original):
Posted by stalagna on 12/3/2013 6:27:00 PM (view original):
My question is rather simple- maybe tough to answer, but fairly simple.
I want each of you to answer why the other does NOT deserve to be the Sole Survivor.
That's it.
I don't think red did enough to win the title comparatively. I definitely think I would not have made it this far without him, but I would argue that I had a lot more to do with us getting here than he did.

Won't be upset if he wins, but I think I did more to get us here.

I am basing my voting criteria on active participation, creative thinking, and good strategy....not necessarily the cleanest hands. This is ONLY a game....almost impossible to get this far w/o getting your hands a bit dirty. Red, you played a good game and stood by your alliance to the end.....dubs, your game was somewhat selfish and devious (you even took one of your closest allies and didn't fill him in on your plan)......I really like it! (insert evil laugh here).
Good job, guys and good luck! I am sending in my vote now.
12/3/2013 8:44 PM
Q and A will end by noon tomorrow.  Get me all votes by 8pm EST Wednesday and I'll post results after.
12/3/2013 9:59 PM
And yes, you are voting for the winner.
12/3/2013 9:59 PM
Posted by stalagna on 12/3/2013 6:27:00 PM (view original):
My question is rather simple- maybe tough to answer, but fairly simple.
I want each of you to answer why the other does NOT deserve to be the Sole Survivor.
That's it.
I would say the biggest knock on dubs is he is responsible for the eliminations of most of the jury. Granted I helped in some of the but dubs orchestrated most of them.
12/4/2013 12:10 AM
Although I'm not in, I would like to point out Dubs has already won a gameshow-- he's quite the Jeopardy player, from what I hear. 
12/4/2013 12:15 AM
Posted by caesari on 12/4/2013 12:15:00 AM (view original):
Although I'm not in, I would like to point out Dubs has already won a gameshow-- he's quite the Jeopardy player, from what I hear. 
Actually.....I don't think he won....I think he tied.
12/4/2013 1:11 AM
Posted by Arfy on 12/4/2013 1:11:00 AM (view original):
Posted by caesari on 12/4/2013 12:15:00 AM (view original):
Actually.....I don't think he won....I think he tied.
I won twice after that, including the rematch. Just saying.
12/4/2013 8:15 AM
#humblebrag

It's okay, he knows we are all jealous of him.
12/4/2013 10:23 AM
Just to make sure everyone is aware, dubs has posted a new sign-up thread for his Survivor/Amazing Race/Big Brother game. 
12/4/2013 3:05 PM
Posted by redraider68 on 12/4/2013 3:05:00 PM (view original):
Just to make sure everyone is aware, dubs has posted a new sign-up thread for his Survivor/Amazing Race/Big Brother game. 
I think he also said that he wasn't going to run it if he didn't win survivor!  What a baby!  ha ha!
12/4/2013 7:49 PM
I just got home and have all the votes.

I also have a 9 month old vomiting profusely everywhere.

I will try to have results posted in the next hour or so.

12/4/2013 8:18 PM
The votes are as follows:

katzphang: redraider

thebish: dublinuf

stalagna: dublinuf

da_goat: dublinuf

arfy: dublinuf

tsut: dublinuf

hookemhorns: dublinuf

polabonez: dublinuf

By a count of 7-1 DUBLINUF is our SURVIVOR XII CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to a very deserving winner.  I have to say that 95% of the votes that dubs was a part of he nailed his predictions he sent into me with his vote.
The other fun part of every single dubs vote, after he said what was going to happen he would say, "Or, as always, I am completely wrong and I am going home."  Favorite part of every vote for me.

I'll be posting letters home shortly.  If anyone has any specific questions on votes or anything like that I'll be happy to answer.

Also, if Tyson is nice to me I'll tell him the real location of the basketball movie idol

12/4/2013 8:49 PM
Congrats Dubs!
12/4/2013 8:55 PM
Great season guys!

On a side note, some people DVR the "real" Survivor, so don't spoil it for them...but it's a pretty sweet episode.  Now that I'm retired, I think it's finally time to put a tape together and send it to CBS.  I WANT IN! :)

12/4/2013 8:58 PM
Wow. 7-1 is pretty cool. I was not expecting that. Now, I am retiring and going back to hosting things. I really can't play any better, it would be all downhill from here.
12/4/2013 9:01 PM
◂ Prev 1...81|82|83|84|85...87 Next ▸
Survivor XIII: Congrats to the champ DUBS!!!!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.