Survivor XIII: Congrats to the champ DUBS!!!!!! Topic

Next challenge will be based on baseball games on Wed.  I'll have it posted at some point tomorrow.  The winning tribe will have an advantage.
9/15/2013 9:02 PM
I'll tell you one thing, stay away from the Rangers. Steaming pile of Arfy dung, that's what they are right now.
9/15/2013 9:46 PM
Villains win the challenge.  Reminder votes due by 8PM EST for Heroes.
9/16/2013 6:54 AM
Challenge 2: MLB Fantasy Auction

This challenge will be based on the outcomes of games played on Wednesday, Sep 18th.

Each tribe must submit a list of 3 players for each position (minus pitchers and the DH): C, 1B, 2B, SS, 3B, LF, CF, RF

Position eligibility is determined by the position the player has played the most games at this season. (On the off chance that a player has played an equal number of games at multiple positions that are tied for their top position, all of those positions are eligible.)

In addition to the lists of players, each tribe will allocate 80 points across the positions. These points will be used to "bid" for pick order. You can put 10 pts at each position, all 80 pts at one position, or any combination you'd like as long as your total allocated points does not exceed 80.

For each position, whichever tribe bids the most points, will get their first pick. Second most points will pick second and get the highest player on their list that hasn't been picked, and the lowest points will then get the highest player on their list that hasn't been picked.

In case of a tie on bids, the tiebreaker will be order received.

As a result of winning the last challenge, the Villains tribe will get an additional 8 points to allocate for their bids.

Scoring is as follows:

1 pt - Single
2 pts - Double
3 pts - Triple
5 pts - HR
3 pts - Run
3 pts - RBI
2 pts - Stolen Base
1 pt - BB/HBP
-2 pts - K

TB1: Total hits without going over in the Brewers/Cubs game
TB2: Total runs without going over in the Dodgers/Diamondbacks game
TB3: Total number of pitchers used without going over in the Rangers/Rays game
TB4: Order received

Picks due by 1pm EST on Wednesday.  Team captains, please send your tribe's picks to me.

Good luck!
9/16/2013 6:41 PM
Heads up, we will probably be doing a Hold Em challenge at some point (possibly as early as next week).  Idols may or may not be hidden.  Clues may or may not be earned.  Immunity, as usual, will go to the winning player's tribe.

9/16/2013 6:47 PM
Since there are no idols in play I will reveal early.

The votes are in.....

it was between tsut and onside...

and with a close vote of 5-4....

ONSIDE is our first hero eliminated
9/16/2013 7:58 PM
Something to pass the time until the next challenge:

An immunity idol has been hidden somewhere on the main island. There are a series of clues that will help you find the location of the idol.

Each of you that are still on the main island have the opportunity to obtain a clue to the idol, but you must write a "Letter to a Friend" and sitemail it to the csudak and stevedotdec accounts.

The letter should be similar to a journal entry and your friend(s) are me and Steve. The length can be one paragraph or five, and the letter should focus on:

1) how you feel about the tribe you were put on
2) who you think is the biggest threat in the game
3) who you think will be the most likely person in your early alliance(I know you all have at least 4!) to throw you under the bus

I know its early, but its always fun to see how these predictions play out.

The letters will be held in strict confidence, and will not be revealed during the game. After the game is completely over, we may reveal some of the information in our Survivor XIII recap.

The deadline for submitting your letter is tomorrow (Tuesday) at 8pm EST. Again, make sure to sitemail the letter to csudak and stevedotdec.  After the deadline has passed, we will send out clues and post directions for finding the idol on the forum. 
9/16/2013 8:14 PM
What do you mean "Main Island"?  Is there a secret Redemption Island?
9/16/2013 8:17 PM
.....and how are you enjoying it Onside ;)
9/16/2013 8:18 PM
Posted by psap on 9/16/2013 8:17:00 PM (view original):
Means I'm lazy and copy and pasted some stuff from horvie.
9/16/2013 8:54 PM
Posted by csudak on 9/16/2013 8:54:00 PM (view original):
Posted by psap on 9/16/2013 8:17:00 PM (view original):
Means I'm lazy and copy and pasted some stuff from horvie.
We love you Casey.
9/16/2013 9:15 PM
Almost forgot, tsut is the new captain of the heroes tribe.
9/16/2013 9:43 PM
Can't I bid 0 on everyone and lie and put my top choice last? It might be cheesy but its not a rule.
9/16/2013 11:28 PM
don't hold me to this Philly, but i think the intent is to bid categories for a draft, and not to put the points on individual players.
then the allocation of points per category determine the draft order in each catagory.
9/16/2013 11:30 PM
Posted by csudak on 9/16/2013 7:59:00 PM (view original):
Since there are no idols in play I will reveal early.

The votes are in.....

it was between tsut and onside...

and with a close vote of 5-4....

ONSIDE is our first hero eliminated
Well, damn.

Betrayal hurts, friends.  Betrayal hurts.
9/17/2013 12:06 AM
◂ Prev 1...8|9|10|11|12...87 Next ▸
Survivor XIII: Congrats to the champ DUBS!!!!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.