Survivor XIII: Congrats to the champ DUBS!!!!!! Topic

OK, checked out the site today.  Should be pretty easy to set up and run the tournament.  The site is nopaypoker.com.

Really easy to set up an account.  If you had one in the past for GD Survivor (like I did), the account may have been closed (like mine was), so you might have to make a new account.

Everyone that's planning on playing, please set up an account or make sure your old account is working.

We'll meet in some sort of chat room (I know Arfy set one up for the finals of GD Amazing Race, so it shouldn't be that hard to do, but I don't remember the site) at like 6:45 PM ET tomorrow to make sure everyone is there and good to go, and then we'll roll.  I'll try to provide updates during the tourney to the forum so people that aren't participating can follow along.

Any questions, post them or site mail me.

10/3/2013 5:13 PM
How much is the buy in going to be?
10/3/2013 6:38 PM
I dunno, whatever it usually is?  It's pretend money.

10/3/2013 8:48 PM
I just need to figure out how many dollars to put in the account. I'm out so I need to earn some free dollars
10/3/2013 10:23 PM
I didn't get a clue... but I'll take an idol stab anyhow, given the fact that one of my favorite movies (The Program) was mentioned:

In the car that Lattimer breaks the window out of with his head.

"Place at the table!!!"

10/4/2013 12:13 AM
Casey, what is the lowest amount we can do it for?  Whatever that is, let's do that so if people have old accounts they might still be able to use them.
10/4/2013 2:00 AM
Arfy said we used Yahoo Messenger for a chat room in GD Amazing Race, so try to set up an account with that, so we can group up prior to the tourney and make sure we get everyone in.
10/4/2013 2:01 AM
Looks like $5 minimum for a private game.
10/4/2013 7:31 AM
What time is the game?
10/4/2013 8:22 AM
Game is scheduled to start at 7PM ET.  I'll try to set up a chat in Yahoo Messenger around 6:30PM ET, so we can help people with technical issues.
10/4/2013 12:51 PM
I am out --- I am coaching PW tryouts until about 8pm tonight --- gl Villians
10/4/2013 2:37 PM
CLARIFICATION ON IDOL CLUES:

In no way does this confirm or deny that any or all idols have or have not been found, but I've gotten a few questions about this so I'm putting it out there for everyone.

The Letters Home idol clues were for Idol #1.  As I stated in the opening of the game the idols would be hidden in sports related movies.  The clues I gave out pointed to a movie, but not necessarily a specific place.  I am looking for a specific place.

The Reward Challenge idol clues were for Idol #2.  Again, these clues are to get you to a movie.

There are potentially 2 idol clues that will be given out tonight.  

If anyone knocks me out,  they will be given a clue that will help for the EXACT location for Idol #1. (Again, not confirming that it is or is not still out there.)
If anyone knocks Steve out,  they will be given a clue that will help for the EXACT location for Idol #2. (Again, not confirming that it is or is not still out there.)

10/4/2013 3:04 PM
citizenkane and hookemhorns are suppose to be playing for newbies, but haven't gotten a confirmation from hookem yet. 

i'm not around tonight, so if he can't hopeuflly nky or usf can step in.
10/4/2013 3:06 PM
Mickeys diner
10/4/2013 3:54 PM
Poker Players

Hopefully you all have already downloaded the software and set up an account with nopaypoker.com and Yahoo Messenger.  Please either post or send me a site mail with your Yahoo Messenger name.  I'll start inviting people to the chat around 6:30 PM ET, so we can work out any technical issues that people are having (well, hopefully you can help each other, since I'm dumb when it comes to stuff like that...but, I was able to set up both accounts, so if I can do it, I'm sure you guys can).

We'll get the poker game going right around 7 PM ET.  I'll try to provide updates in the forum as we go.  Remember:

- As a result of finishing last in the reward challenge, the Newbies tribe will only get 2 players.  The other tribes get 3.
- Whichever tribe loses all their members first is going to tribal council.
- Whichever tribe is the last tribe with member(s) in the game, wins the challenge, and earns an advantage in the next challenge.
- If anyone knocks Casey or myself out, they will get an individual clue (just for you, not the whole tribe) to a hidden immunity idol (which may or may not still be hidden).

Good luck everyone!
10/4/2013 5:44 PM
◂ Prev 1...26|27|28|29|30...87 Next ▸
Survivor XIII: Congrats to the champ DUBS!!!!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.