ODL XLIV "Evaluation" Topic

could I draft mia hamm ???  sans the jersey...

9/18/2013 9:41 AM
Updated
9/18/2013 1:11 PM
jhsukow just wondering who did you expect me to pick? or has he not been picked. my original plan was to get ray allen and wes unseld now ill have to find more usuge in later rounds but i think i have a few options.  
9/18/2013 8:04 PM
got my soccer player
9/18/2013 8:08 PM
Posted by ashamael on 9/18/2013 8:08:00 PM (view original):
got my soccer player
lol...yes.

Are you going to name this team Ashtottenham Spurs?
9/18/2013 10:33 PM
Well, my Durant/Brand combo has got me to the 2nd best record in the 52M league despite an end of the season slump. I will use the slightly less expensive version of Brand and Rondo's 5.1M salary fits in nicely for D.Williams 8M on my 52M squad. We'll see what happens. 
9/18/2013 10:42 PM
I had iccoachb picking Nash and Mourning, so I was pretty close!!  Good looking team there so far.
9/18/2013 10:53 PM
ADP has been updated.
9/20/2013 12:55 PM
I have my backcourt in place...Stockton/Robertson. I started to take the 24th pick in the draft but stayed @ 14th hoping to pick up Stockton..bingo. I took A-rob way early because he was the only player I wanted at SG, couldn't chance missing him. This backcourt is about defense and facilitating, with a moderate to good offense. The def 80/91 will do a great job of defending the perimeter and allow me to run a press defense w/o fouling my brains out. The high stl% of 31/42 will help win the TO & poss battle, given my usual milk-toast boards. Ast are covered @ 429/171 and lastly A-rob is a sneak on the offensive glass. This is the backcourt I wanted from the onset...thx.
9/20/2013 2:37 PM
Posted by smokey57 on 9/20/2013 2:37:00 PM (view original):
I have my backcourt in place...Stockton/Robertson. I started to take the 24th pick in the draft but stayed @ 14th hoping to pick up Stockton..bingo. I took A-rob way early because he was the only player I wanted at SG, couldn't chance missing him. This backcourt is about defense and facilitating, with a moderate to good offense. The def 80/91 will do a great job of defending the perimeter and allow me to run a press defense w/o fouling my brains out. The high stl% of 31/42 will help win the TO & poss battle, given my usual milk-toast boards. Ast are covered @ 429/171 and lastly A-rob is a sneak on the offensive glass. This is the backcourt I wanted from the onset...thx.
I didn't mean to make it sound like A-Rob couldn't get it done here, just that he is the best example I could think of a player having a ton of success in the smaller player pool leagues.

1st page updated
9/20/2013 3:01 PM (edited)
Team name - "100% DynaMo' Humm"
9/20/2013 2:51 PM

I haven't seen the review yet, just talking about the team so far. I probably have a +1000 games with A-rob..lol.

9/20/2013 2:56 PM
"Your not wrong Walter", but I do have an A-rob ring from an OL, and in the PPL the Rondo/Robertson pairing plays well. (if moses ever plays fulltime maybe the team will win) IMO A-rob fits my team design quite well and brings near perfect skill set wrt my goals. The salary cap is the limiting factor in the ODL draft and A-rob fits a limited cap nicely, he's not a marque player, nor is he meant to be on this team. We'll see, but I think he'll hold his own. Thx for the reviews, I like to see other perspectives.
9/20/2013 3:14 PM (edited)
Best team's thus far 1. Scud 2.The guy from Seattle(jcreed) 3.Thisredbox 4. Cmcafeeky(only for the name) 5. a flip coin between felonious and. Malone... I am pleasantly surprised redbox with your work... just get enough assist if you plan putting Wade in the 1... it will get more difficult also getting more rebounds after this round :) It seems the hiatus has re-energized you Scud you looking like the bad boy I meet in hosiermania's year last year... and by the love of God Ray Allen again!! come on it might. work in the sense of the cap but his D flat out sucks and allow opponents with strong scoring and rebounding SG to kill your team... you might make the playoffs with him but the odds of him winning you a ship are very, very slim...
9/20/2013 7:47 PM
tanguma the tuna! i remember you, fishbait. lol. you slapped my team around alot in that league. been awhile. hello. oh, you're a bit off with your "best teams" though. not even in the top 5. thanks anyway.
9/20/2013 9:53 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...8 Next ▸
ODL XLIV "Evaluation" Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.