I started with GD and liked it a good bit. But, the new version made it more time consuming, and I also found that just to game plan for one game would take me like 30 minutes. Recruiting was also more time consuming because of the number of players. I like HD better, by far!
9/16/2013 6:15 PM
Posted by pureh21 on 9/16/2013 4:03:00 AM (view original):
Posted by indiansrck27 on 9/16/2013 2:30:00 AM (view original):
I actually just recently started playing GD full time. I too found it at the beginning confusing, recruiting tiresome, game planning long, etc etc.. So I played one or two seasons and stoppd. But tried it again, and im addicted. I may have come in during 2.0 so I dont really know what it used to be like, but i love GD now. It helps having a solid team tbh. I picked a good one up and now in season 5 there. Lost 2 national championships in 4 seasons, and its left me needing more. I love recruiting now. especially having the yatzr tool to help, wish HD had that! 

All the complaints on this site are the worst thing about the site. I love HD just as much when I started 4 years ago, I love HBD, GD, addicted to them all. FCD too. If WIS ever goes away, there is a good chance id jump off a cliff. There is nothing out there that even compares.
just a fyi. there is a yatzr tool for HD.

i bumped it so its now on the 1st page for you :)

awesome, thanks. i'll have to check that out then
9/16/2013 9:09 PM
GD - couldnt stand the fact you had no idea what your player IQs were.  Who creates a game that misses that!
9/18/2013 1:45 PM
I am a solid coach in GD but a horrible coach in HD. So although GD isn't as fun as HD, I still play it to keep my ego from being bruised.
9/20/2013 10:52 PM
◂ Prev 12

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.