Informing of RS on a Pulldown Topic

Gotcha, I misunderstood.

Yeah that is incredibly frustrating.  There should definitely be a recruiting option for "sleep with the recruit's mom" or something similar.  Although if the infamous shhh-bang email is any indication, maybe even that wouldn't work.
9/19/2013 3:09 PM
I'm not so sure every player will except a RS.... I believe you guys are giving out forum facts here.
9/20/2013 10:10 AM
I don't know if every player will accept a RS but I've yet to meet one who won't and I redshirt someone almost every single season in every world I play in.
9/20/2013 1:24 PM
Thanks everyone,

So is the consensus (or what most people believe) best way to:

1. Pull him down
2. Throw a ton of extra cash at him, most likely in the form of HVs
3. Inform of Redshirt, in hopes that your extra recruiting cash has you covered.

Follow up question: If 5-6 HVs are enough to have him accept the RS without dropping you from consideration on a normal recruit, how much more is it to do so on a pulldown. Or is it more?

9/20/2013 3:50 PM
once he is considering you he is just like any other recruit...
9/20/2013 7:38 PM
Posted by bistiza on 9/20/2013 1:24:00 PM (view original):
I don't know if every player will accept a RS but I've yet to meet one who won't and I redshirt someone almost every single season in every world I play in.
there are players who wont take a RS even with lots of extra effort.  Now, with tons and tons of extra effort might they?  dont know - if you have infinite resources, I believe any player will accept the RS
9/20/2013 8:59 PM
◂ Prev 12
Informing of RS on a Pulldown Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.