Double Franchise League 1962-2012 (full) Topic

i will take a slot

Atlanta/Milwaukee Braves Hitting
Dodgers Pitching

10/2/2013 12:21 AM (edited)
Posted by lad_buck on 10/1/2013 9:28:00 PM (view original):
if there is a rush, then please disregard my two selections here.

would like very much to have hanley ramirez and yasiel puig, to put them to the test as DODGER BATTERS, if the new database comes out before this league fills. also would choose HOUSTON ASTRO/COLT45 pitchers. thank u, if that can be done.
lad_buck,

I don't think that is possible.  We have 22 people already entered so we really only have two slots left - the 13s won't come out for at least a week or two I would guess and I don't think anyone wants to wait that long. 

I can put you on waitlist so if we have some delay but otherwise I don't think we can wait until 13s come out to start league.
10/2/2013 10:24 AM
Posted by jmcoombs1 on 10/2/2013 10:24:00 AM (view original):
Posted by lad_buck on 10/1/2013 9:28:00 PM (view original):
if there is a rush, then please disregard my two selections here.

would like very much to have hanley ramirez and yasiel puig, to put them to the test as DODGER BATTERS, if the new database comes out before this league fills. also would choose HOUSTON ASTRO/COLT45 pitchers. thank u, if that can be done.
lad_buck,

I don't think that is possible.  We have 22 people already entered so we really only have two slots left - the 13s won't come out for at least a week or two I would guess and I don't think anyone wants to wait that long. 

I can put you on waitlist so if we have some delay but otherwise I don't think we can wait until 13s come out to start league.
all is good. would have also liked to see the 2013 greinke and kershaw, with all the dodger pitching staffs here. btw, kershaws 2013 season is only the 2nd sub-2.00 E.R.A. in dodger history. we are dodger fans here. thank u again, for your considerations.
10/2/2013 2:23 PM
◂ Prev 123
Double Franchise League 1962-2012 (full) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.