On the cusp of a Dynasty: Blackhawks 2013-14 Topic

Look who's on the cover of SI, randle's man crush:

9/25/2013 1:17 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
9/25/2013 1:55 PM
Oh God , here i was thinking Jimbo died of Aids , but no here he is back again annoying as ever..thx God 
9/25/2013 10:12 PM
I guess i gotta say im glad you beat Aids Jimbo or all the politically correct douchebags on this site will vilify me ...
9/25/2013 10:14 PM
well... not beat ,but postponed ..good for you Gator Bator
9/25/2013 10:15 PM
Why don't you enlighten us with your supposed knowledge of hockey and tell us how the Canucks are gonna choke this season?
9/26/2013 12:30 AM
they are gonna choke because they have the sh1ttiest goalie in the world in net ..doesnt take a scientist to figure it out ..he is a fraud like you jimbo..
9/26/2013 12:52 AM
Canucks will send down the rookie they traded for Schneider so they are weaker in net , same defense core ,same offensive core ,except for a few 4th line fill ins , they are a weaker team than last year ,Gillis has f$cked this up supremely ..no big changes , that is how they will choke 
9/26/2013 1:05 AM
9/26/2013 12:50 PM
Jimbo  put the shiney things away and go tend to the chickens....
9/27/2013 1:27 AM
I couldn't keep this special brand of stupidity to myself, need to share with all of the Blackhawk fans and other knowledgeable hockey fans out there:

randle44
To:
jiml60
Received:
10/12/2013 9:59:00 PM
Subject:

Bolland is looking pretty good , too bad you idiots got rid of a big time player instead you kept a big goof like Bickell, how is he doing by the way ? fuckin mickey mouse organization

If I remember, people lost their **** when Byfuglien had a good first half season in 2010-11 after Hawks traded him to Atlanta, and look what happened, the Hawks won a Cup before he did.

Sure we would love to have Bolland back, but he was not essential to the Hawks chances of repeating this season, plus there are enough young players ready to step in for a much lower cost, which is important in the salary cap era.

But I guess keeping your core together, having prospects who can step in when secondary players become too expensive is the definition of " a mickey mouse organization" in randle's feeble mind.  I guess you just keep paying guys until they become old and you don't have flexibility under the cap.

Have to laugh at randle again, showing his ignorance of how the NHL works in 2013.

10/13/2013 8:37 PM
 Character wins you cups Byfuglien  was the reason you won the cup that year and Bolland was a big reason you won the cup again, you keep those guys around..next thing you know you have a team of Euro ******* and and goalie who cant win the big game ..dont be stupid ..yea my team doesnt have a cup and wont have one anytime soon ..we are back to the .500 team mentality ..you keep trading away character and youll be there soon as well dumb f#ck
10/13/2013 8:49 PM
Talent wins you Cups.  Byfuglien and Bolland were not the only reasons they won the Cup, they were part of it but not the sole reason.  You need to take your outdated romantic notions of how to win and realize, talent is how you win, keep obtaining it and replace the spare parts.

Really how dense can you be?

10/13/2013 9:02 PM
your a lost cause ..talent does not win you cups ..talent plus character wins you cups ..guys that will take a cross check to the neck top score a goal ,guys that crash the net and take punches to the head and slashes to the ankle win you cups ..if talent won the cup solely your team would be full of Swedes and Czechs ..and you would be first rd fodder year after year ..your last name isnt Gillis is it ?  brother of the soft /talent approach of GM Mike?
10/13/2013 9:27 PM
123 Next ▸
On the cusp of a Dynasty: Blackhawks 2013-14 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.