Fix your *stinking* coach hiring! Topic

Then you have your answer.   You just said "best after worst hired coach".  

Did we not agree?

2/6/2015 6:57 PM
FWIW, that's why I didn't look.    I knew what it was without opening it.    I gave my answer.  Nothing changes if the last coach hired was a 12.   The owner who didn't participate can't have one better than an 11.    Tough breaks, belly shakes.
2/7/2015 6:40 AM (edited)
Sort of. I think for an abandoned franchise that approach isn't necessarily fair. But like I said, it's impossible to determine what constitutes an abandoned franchise and dish out coaches at the end of the signing period in a different way than they'd be dished out to teams that just didn't sign a coach at all.
2/6/2015 7:01 PM
Coach hiring sucks. The solution is to get rid of it. Make devolopmemt 1 or more budget items like Training & Medical.
2/7/2015 10:35 PM
I like coach hiring ok enough as it is. They should fix the known bugs first.
2/8/2015 11:26 PM
◂ Prev 12345
Fix your *stinking* coach hiring! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.