Playoffs Thread Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by antoncresten on 10/9/2013 5:34:00 AM (view original):
DODGERS- A'S, DODGERS-TIGERS WOULD BE VERY INTERESTING

SELIG + MLB WANT RED SOX+ CARDS. UGH. I'LL PASS ON 4 HOUR OVER-MANAGED GAMES

WATCH SOME HOCKEY AND COLLEGE FOOBALL
Whaaaaaaa!!!!
10/9/2013 7:33 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/8/2013 8:02:00 PM (view original):
Since nobody cares about any of the teams still playing(unless Boston win then we'll be bombarded with those bandwagon *****), two big things have happened in the last couple of days:

1.  Mattingly chose to go with Kershaw on short rest and, hopefully, avoid a trip back east.   Worked out great.  Kershaw gets the win, Grienke will pitch game 1 and Kershaw pitches game 2 on regular rest.

2.  Leyland leaves Schezer in with bases loaded, no outs.   He gets out of it.
Again.....whaaaa!!!!
10/9/2013 7:34 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/8/2013 8:02:00 PM (view original):
Since nobody cares about any of the teams still playing(unless Boston win then we'll be bombarded with those bandwagon *****), two big things have happened in the last couple of days:

1.  Mattingly chose to go with Kershaw on short rest and, hopefully, avoid a trip back east.   Worked out great.  Kershaw gets the win, Grienke will pitch game 1 and Kershaw pitches game 2 on regular rest.

2.  Leyland leaves Schezer in with bases loaded, no outs.   He gets out of it.
Nobody except... you, apparently?
10/9/2013 7:39 AM
Well, since baseball is being played(and some of it is good) and no one bothering to post in the "Playoffs thread", I might be one of the few paying attention.   Unless, of course, Boston wins and then we'll see a ton of "Posts: 4 (4)" with Sux fans talking about how they've followed the team all year and knew all along that this team was something special.
10/9/2013 8:51 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
STL/PIT and OAK/DET have been good series. I'm gonna lose a lot of interest if OAK+PIT get knocked out in their respective game fives. DET+BOS+LAD+STL= ugh. I think I'll hang myself if the Cards/Red Sux make it to the WS.
10/9/2013 1:41 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/9/2013 8:51:00 AM (view original):
Well, since baseball is being played(and some of it is good) and no one bothering to post in the "Playoffs thread", I might be one of the few paying attention.   Unless, of course, Boston wins and then we'll see a ton of "Posts: 4 (4)" with Sux fans talking about how they've followed the team all year and knew all along that this team was something special.
or....wait for it....wait....wait....some people just feel the need to post here every 5 seconds.

Douche.
10/9/2013 1:46 PM
Posted by inkdskn on 10/9/2013 1:41:00 PM (view original):
STL/PIT and OAK/DET have been good series. I'm gonna lose a lot of interest if OAK+PIT get knocked out in their respective game fives. DET+BOS+LAD+STL= ugh. I think I'll hang myself if the Cards/Red Sux make it to the WS.
I have a rope.....
10/9/2013 1:47 PM
LOL@thehaterade.

Hey, if you don't follow baseball, it's cool.   Just don't come in here all "WOO-HOO!!!  MY TEAM WON!!!!" if they do.
10/9/2013 3:46 PM
Something about STl just ****** me off. Not a fan
10/10/2013 2:58 PM
CARDINAL-IST!
10/10/2013 8:13 PM
Juice, stick to your posts in the Pit. I enjoy them much more.
10/10/2013 8:50 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/9/2013 8:51:00 AM (view original):
this team will not be something special until they have won a 4th game in the World Series this year.....anything else is a good story with a lousy ending
10/10/2013 9:10 PM
Wow was Verlander MONEY tonight. Just outstanding. Helluva pitching performance.
10/11/2013 1:54 AM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
Playoffs Thread Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.