This thread is taken over by aliens Topic

I could not see this coming. 3-1 maybe, but not this. Being in the same sentence with the Seahawks, Patriots, Broncos, and Saints for a week has been AWESOME! Lovin the publicity baby! BELIEVE!
10/5/2013 5:34 PM
Are the Chiefs a playoff team?

Votes: 17
(Last vote received: 4/10/2016 11:24 AM)
10/5/2013 5:37 PM
QB Alex Smith 4-0 ???...

(puke)

That'll change... U won't... &, what planet are U getting your
internet from ???... This is the NFL, Peyton Manning's real
Universe (capitalized)...

U just Forum jinxed the Chief's & Alex Smith, --->>> w/ that
poll above my post, & the added 'Super-Bowl-Win' option...

Next on your list of Plan B's ???... Are U, really trying 2 sell
us the notion that Peyton Manning isn't in charge ???...

Skip it... Your Plan B wouldn't stand a chance, either...

Nevermind... Carry-on in your manure-smelling universe...
Am still just amazed that the internet works fine on other
planets...  How is that  possible ???... 

omg (un-capitalized)... 
10/6/2013 5:19 PM (edited)
Did you really think that I was serious about the Chiefs POSSIBLY winning the Super Bowl? Of course I don't think that... and the Broncos are the best team in the division clearly, probably the best team in the league. Peyton Manning is the best QB in the NFL right now, but certainly not invincible. Alex Smith being a horrible QB is just wrong, he is a decent QB in my opinion. Not a franchise QB but about 10 teams in the NFL right now are drooling for him. Anyways, Chiefs vs Broncos should be a nice game, especially at the Chiefs. Even though he is a great QB, sorry if I offended the ''Peyton Manning gods''.
Just so you know I thought Manning was considering the Chiefs for awhile, and at the time I thought the Chiefs were the better option. Still bitter about that.
10/5/2013 6:45 PM
Posted by jlrunruh on 10/5/2013 6:45:00 PM (view original):
Did you really think that I was serious about the Chiefs POSSIBLY winning the Super Bowl? Of course I don't think that... and the Broncos are the best team in the division clearly, probably the best team in the league. Peyton Manning is the best QB in the NFL right now, but certainly not invincible. Alex Smith being a horrible QB is just wrong, he is a decent QB in my opinion. Not a franchise QB but about 10 teams in the NFL right now are drooling for him. Anyways, Chiefs vs Broncos should be a nice game, especially at the Chiefs. Even though he is a great QB, sorry if I offended the ''Peyton Manning gods''.
Just so you know I thought Manning was considering the Chiefs for awhile, and at the time I thought the Chiefs were the better option. Still bitter about that.
Hey >>> If eye had watched that Jodie Foster movie, about
contacting alien noises (?) then I might be able 2 help U...

My remote control surfs 2 much... But, it's good 2 know that
your planet has an island...

Here on earth, -no NFL team here on the Bronco's schedule
is looking forward 2 seeing Peyton blow-out & demolish their
team... Get ready 4 the double-header... Meat... Twice...

Your only 'Super-Bowl' preview, that's where eye can help...

This will only work, if U swear-off NFL football, over the next 2
months... Everything off... TV, car radio, bus speakers... OFF...

Your reward (?), & preview (?)... U get 1 game 2 watch/enjoy...
Between now & the play-off's... >>> Monday night, Dec. 9th...

Seattle/NewOrleans... Peyton's last lawn to be mowed... So
then, shut everything off again, & enjoy your holiday season...
No stress... &, leave cookies for Santa...

All this, & turn it ALL back-on when the play-off's commence...
It'll be the happiest NFL football season of your life...

U R doomed, all alone on that island... Glad eye could help... 

11/25/2013 11:47 PM (edited)
I never said anything about a Super Bowl preview. All I said is that I think that game will be fun to watch. Am I allowed to enjoy a game??
10/5/2013 9:09 PM
Posted by jlrunruh on 10/5/2013 9:09:00 PM (view original):
I never said anything about a Super Bowl preview. All I said is that I think that game will be fun to watch. Am I allowed to enjoy a game??
Quote poll by jlrunruh on 10/5/2013 5:37:00 PM: ( please don't make me view original ->):

•    THEY ARE GONNA WIN THE SUPER BOWL!!!  (Choose this one)

Doesn't matter if U have all the democrat poll writers @ your creative disposal, to handle
your poll duties... You're whack... Alot of people that eye know in 'Missouri' send me their
e-mails, hoping to have this season's match-up's w/ the Broncos postponed, long enuff
to ensure that Peyton has reached the age of 70, before the games finally get played...

Of course U can watch the game... U know what's coming... Enjoy it ???... Yeah, right...

Adding 2 my earlier advice, -Denver is a short drive... Your tractor will make it, NO worry...
Soon as U get here, there are Quik-EZ-Print-Mart's all over this Peyton-painted town... U
can have fun the EZ way, & have your Super Bowl stuff printed on flyers, that U can staple
onto telephone poles, all over Denver... They will answer your polls, on those poles...

But, U still gotta' promise me that U will leave cookies for Santa this year... My free advice
is strictly conditional upon that demand... No negotiating... Find better fun, will ya' ???...

10/6/2013 3:49 AM (edited)
I was thinking about flying to the Denver airport come game day all decked out in chiefs gear.

Let's look at the matchup points wise.                                                       Offensive Final: Broncos 31/40, Chiefs 26/40         
Quarterbacks: Broncos 10/10, Chiefs 6/10                                               Defensive/st final: Broncos 29/40, Chiefs 37/40
RB's: Broncos 4/10, Chiefs 9/10                                                                   Final: Broncos 60/80, Chiefs 63/80            
WR/TE: Broncos 9/10, Chiefs 5/10                                                               That doesnt prove much, and sertainly doesnt mean that the chiefs are better, But it means 
OL: Broncos 8/10, Chiefs 6/10                                                                     That the Chiefs are somewhat of a match. Also the Chiefs have a great defense to take  Secondary: Broncos 7/10, Chiefs 8/10                                                          on the Broncos offense. Sorry if I get a little hiped up, I just suffered through a 2-14 seson

Rush: Broncos 8/10, Chiefs 10/10                                                                    
LB: Broncos 7/10, Chiefs 10/10
ST: Broncos 7/10, Chiefs 9/10
10/6/2013 3:30 PM (edited)
(This is the informal part where eye announce that eye am quoting)

"I was thinking about flying to the Denver airport come game day all decked out in chiefs gear."

(OKay... Quoting is done... Now, for the expensive stuff... ) 

Am getting a wee-bit miffed here @ giving U free advice... If U can fly,
then that tells me that U can pay... So, will give U some credit, & this
next statement will begin your running tally of what eye will hafta' start
charging U, for my services here, & my time...

# 1) >>> Seriously, Jodie Foster got paid BIG bucks to do her job, by
helping noises like U, -to comfort, -& to let U know that we hear noise,
here on Earth... She makes ALOT more money than any "QB" in your
entire KC franchise history...

Am willing 2 bill U, -in monthly installments, on E-Z credit terms, for
the kind of advice that she would give to U, in your current situation...

# 2) The primary message that Jodie Foster would emphasize, isn't
something new... In order for U to be able to land your U.F.O here in
Denver, Colo. (&, Lord knows that there are scofflaws all over earth)
it's imperative that U obey ALL federal air-traffic controllers... That is
a major problem every time guys like U show-up...

Now, eye can also bill your travel agent... U do have 1 of those ???... 
10/6/2013 12:45 PM (edited)
I just wanted to **** off some Denver fans. The most fun thing in the world. Who cares about Jodie Foster anyway?
10/6/2013 12:43 PM
Well, that would be short-sighted... The United States Air Force is
headquartered about 70 miles south of Denver International...

Jodie would advise otherwise... Denver fans are way back in the
LONG line of those who would seek action against U... Have seen
this kinda' thing before... Guys like U who think they have planned
their trip with brilliance, looking for Denver amenities, usually end
up on a slab in Roswell, New Mexico...

Typical ungratitude for Jodie's efforts ???... All else will avail U not.
Peyton isn't just exploiting over-rated cornerbacks & safeties... &,
your latest Elvis Grbac is incapable, & no match against Peyton...

Will return in January... Have your tombstone ready by then... BYE !
10/6/2013 1:14 PM
This has been a good ''talk''. One last word:
Peyton Manning = Invincible
10/6/2013 3:27 PM
Anyone surprised by the Chiefs hasn't been paying attention to anything. They had a lot of young talent on defense, a great RB and decent receivers. They got one of the NFL's best coaches and a perfect QB for that team in Smith - a guy who controls the game and makes very few costly mistakes. I had them pegged as a WC team before the season started. I think they're good for 11 wins this season.
10/6/2013 4:24 PM
Chiefs = 5-0. Anybody convinced yet?
10/6/2013 4:36 PM
They have a pretty easy sked too.
10/6/2013 4:45 PM
1|2|3...26 Next ▸
This thread is taken over by aliens Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.