This thread is taken over by aliens Topic

Raiders are a pretty good ticket to 6-0. I am really wondering about how many people are KC fans. Seen one here.
10/6/2013 4:49 PM
Well, the Broncos are not invincible, to say the least. If only Romo hadn't thrown that pick... oh well, if you want something done, you have to do it yourself.
10/6/2013 7:58 PM
Make me a sammich.

10/6/2013 8:38 PM
THE CHEFS WILL FEAST ON YOU! 
It's not too late to join red nation Mike, and abandon those rebuilding Yankees, and Giants, and Jets!
10/6/2013 8:52 PM
The really frightening thing is that the Chiefs have to go 5-6 to make the playoffs... let's look at the schedule and see what I think...
Week 6: Raiders; W 27-3 It's been forever since the Chiefs have beat the Raiders at home. Forever ends next week.
Week 7: Texans; W 21-17 Let's face it: Shaub is demoralized. At the beginning of the year, this would be different, and I am not guarenteeing a win here.
Week 8: Browns; W 17-3 That Browns parade has to end somewhere. Why not in Arrowhead?
Week 9: @ Bills; W 27-10 We are just so much better than the Bills. Enough said.
Week 10: Bye
Week 11: @ Broncos L 34-24 After a 9-0 start, we have set the world on fire. That, should end in week 11. But I do have my douts about the Denver D. 48 POINTS AGAINST DALLAS! AGAINST DALLAS, WHERE THE CHIEFS HELD THE COWBOYS TO 16 POINTS! They certainly looked beatable Sunday night.
Week 12: Chargers W 24-14 They just lost to Oakland. This is a home game. 'Nuff said.
Week 13: Broncos L 27-21 This is a winnible game, and should be interesting, at least to me. Arrowhead will be rockin'!
Week 14: @ Redskins W 28-3 I am pretty sure RG3's knees will shake knowing about the Chiefs pass rush.
Week 15: @ Raiders W 28-0 This is called ''away field advantage.'' It is also called '' Raider advantage'', the second best to ''Jaguar advantage''.
Week 16: Colts L 34-10 The Colts are the superior team. They just beat Seattle and SF.
Week 17: @ Chargers W 27-21 This should be a better game, but the Chargers just lost to the Raiders.
That's a perfectly winnable 13-3. 13-3 IS PERFECTLY WINNABLE FOR THIS TEAM!

10/7/2013 7:34 PM
I'll bet you a $10 GC that they don't get 13 wins.
10/7/2013 8:01 PM
I was just saying that it is perfectly winnable...
10/7/2013 8:08 PM
Posted by jlrunruh on 10/7/2013 7:34:00 PM (view original):
The really frightening thing is that the Chiefs have to go 5-6 to make the playoffs... let's look at the schedule and see what I think...
Week 6: Raiders; W 27-3 It's been forever since the Chiefs have beat the Raiders at home. Forever ends next week.
Week 7: Texans; W 21-17 Let's face it: Shaub is demoralized. At the beginning of the year, this would be different, and I am not guarenteeing a win here.
Week 8: Browns; W 17-3 That Browns parade has to end somewhere. Why not in Arrowhead?
Week 9: @ Bills; W 27-10 We are just so much better than the Bills. Enough said.
Week 10: Bye
Week 11: @ Broncos L 34-24 After a 9-0 start, we have set the world on fire. That, should end in week 11. But I do have my douts about the Denver D. 48 POINTS AGAINST DALLAS! AGAINST DALLAS, WHERE THE CHIEFS HELD THE COWBOYS TO 16 POINTS! They certainly looked beatable Sunday night.
Week 12: Chargers W 24-14 They just lost to Oakland. This is a home game. 'Nuff said.
Week 13: Broncos L 27-21 This is a winnible game, and should be interesting, at least to me. Arrowhead will be rockin'!
Week 14: @ Redskins W 28-3 I am pretty sure RG3's knees will shake knowing about the Chiefs pass rush.
Week 15: @ Raiders W 28-0 This is called ''away field advantage.'' It is also called '' Raider advantage'', the second best to ''Jaguar advantage''.
Week 16: Colts L 34-10 The Colts are the superior team. They just beat Seattle and SF.
Week 17: @ Chargers W 27-21 This should be a better game, but the Chargers just lost to the Raiders.
That's a perfectly winnable 13-3. 13-3 IS PERFECTLY WINNABLE FOR THIS TEAM!

Atta' boy... Good job... Thoughtful of U, ---knowing that eye would
demand evidence, -that U were working hard on that 'tombstone'
so that we can meet that January DEAD-line for it 2 be ready...

No worries... Saw that word 'frightening', that U typed, -in the first
sentence... Am not here 2 give my keyboard expertise... U R safe.

Nope... Just here 2 insure that U won't be re-editing a tombstone
& place it in my vault... The quote attached 2 this post shows all
words U typed... U cannot re-edit my quote...

Like cement booties... Only necessary, -if U find a way out of the
quicksand U stepped in... Your tombstone, clearly shows ASmith
can't lead his team to score 30 points, for the remainder of your
schedule... That's no Joe Montana... Your tombstone shows that
whenever the Chiefs give-up 30 points, they lose... Makes sense.

Always the last word & testament, of a mouth... The tombstone...

10/10/2013 10:42 PM (edited)
Yes, and how does that matter as long as the Chiefs are 13-3, who cares! And, you hinted that the Broncos were the king of the league. Are you keeping that now? 48 points to DALLAS sounds like a pretty weak defense. As for your offense, well, the Chiefs'll take care of that, considering they gave up only 16 to Dallas. I want to hear your explanation for that.
10/7/2013 8:52 PM
Raiders are gonna curbstomp the Chefs.

10/7/2013 8:55 PM
Good luck with that Mike. Holler your lungs out for the Raiders. 
10/7/2013 9:51 PM
You're throat will be very weak afterwords.
10/8/2013 7:57 AM
I WANT GONZO! He's on my fantasy team, would love him to be a Chief, even though a downgrade in points
10/10/2013 5:41 PM
He's not interested in bringing his losing culture back to Kansas ******.
10/10/2013 7:58 PM
It's not him that's making the Falcons lose, in fact he's been the most reliable on that offense. If the falcons fall 5 below .500 then he's gonna ASK to be traded. As for the front offices, well, they could be drooling over this trade. This could be a win-win.
10/10/2013 8:48 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...26 Next ▸
This thread is taken over by aliens Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.