Playoffs, a season early Topic

Posted by tripleh595 on 11/6/2013 12:54:00 AM (view original):
Is Utah eliminated in your world, MikeT23? If so, Clemson & Miami FL should be too. Utah's win over Stanford is far superior to any win Clemson or Miami FL have.

You can't point to Clemson's win over Georgia, either. Georgia lost in week 1, the same week they lost in more convincing fashion to Boise State a couple seasons ago & Georgia sported a better defense that year. Clemson's win over Georgia was good, nothing that special. Other than that, Clemson & Miami FL have proven nothing. They are both unproven commodities & they got smashed by another team that I say is overrated & unproven too. Florida State's two best wins came over two teams that have done nothing that special.

It's really funny that you will not accept an undefeated Ohio State because they haven't beaten anybody & yet you praise Florida State for beating two unproven teams that haven't really beaten anybody. Utah holds a win over Stanford & a win on the road against BYU. Show me how Clemson & Miami FL are more worthy of being looked at as Top 4 than Utah - a PAC 12 cellar dweller.

Yeah, Utah is not a top team by any stretch of the imagination. 

Watch a game and you'll understand why Clemson and Miami are better than Utah.

11/6/2013 8:23 AM
I understand why Clemson & Miami FL are better. But, do you understand why you couldn't give me a game or a list of games that show that Clemson & Miami FL are well beyond Utah?

Here's the answer: Because Clemson & Miami FL have only PLAYED a potentially really good team, they aren't really good teams themselves. Clemson & Miami FL are closer to the quality of Utah than they are to the quality of Alabama, Oregon or Florida State based on what's happened on the field.

Can you dispute that? If you can't, then Clemson & Miami FL aren't worthy of being considered as a Top 4 team & yes, should be eliminated. You're not very good at building a strong case through facts & not just "this is my opinion that I want to be considered a fact".
11/6/2013 1:16 PM
I didn't read your entire post.   Much like I'm not reading your entire response.   Be brief. 
11/6/2013 1:51 PM

I don't need you to read it, it's not like you'd comprehend it even if you did. How's that for brief?

11/6/2013 2:42 PM
Problem is, if YOU read the thread, you'll notice that I've shittalked Clemson and Miami as being overrated.

Do your homework, boy.
11/6/2013 2:45 PM
I did read the thread & yes, you have when it suits you & then you don't when it doesn't. That's the problem... you don't make sense. Florida State's two best wins are over teams you make fun of, so exactly how are Florida State that good?

Make a valid & good point for once, boy.
11/6/2013 2:48 PM
Because I've actually watched more than one game this season, son.    Try it sometime.  

Hell, if you don't think Stanford is good and you don't have time to actually watch a game, look at the polls.   Listen to sports talk.   Tune into ESPNU for an hour. 
11/6/2013 2:54 PM
So, you're telling me the games you learn things from are games against Boston College & Maryland? That's why you have such bad information. I get it now. Alright, I'm done with this.
11/6/2013 3:02 PM
Good.  Let the adults discuss this. 
11/6/2013 3:06 PM
Don't leave yourself out of the discussion!
11/6/2013 3:09 PM
Thought you were "done".   Look up the word, boy.
11/6/2013 3:18 PM
I said I was done with "this". "This" being trying to understand your nonsense. I didn't want to explain that & type more than you can read within the hour, ya know?
11/6/2013 3:23 PM
Go watch some 'rasslin', dumbass.    At least you'll be able to somewhat understand it.
11/6/2013 3:55 PM
Not a wrestling fan? That's good. Is not being a wrestling fan the closest you've ever come to an education or something? People like you really shouldn't watch it... you might go break your neck trying to prove yer tuffer than those "fake rasslers".
11/6/2013 4:28 PM (edited)

Not a 'rasslin' fan because I'm an adult.   You know who breaks their neck doing 'rasslin' moves?   Pre-teens.    That seems to be right about your intelligence level.  Too young and dumb to know you don't know ****.

11/6/2013 4:48 PM
◂ Prev 1...10|11|12|13|14...28 Next ▸
Playoffs, a season early Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.