dh52 draft league XLII team roster and commentary Topic

longtallbrad , I actually agree that Bob Lanier meets the need of my team better than his replacements, if my interest is merely to win. It just is that with Bob Lanier, I would have to fill out the rest of the roster and select coaching options that is very reminiscent of my past 2 teams, and I wanted to experiment with totally different style. My team may struggle to make the playoff, but I think it will have some interesting games where many who looks at the box scores would find it amusing and/or intriguing. If the team wins. good. If it fails, then I hope for good draw in the lottery.
10/26/2013 6:17 PM
good to hear that things are looking up ltb - thanks for the evals
10/27/2013 12:59 PM
Thanks, hoss.
10/27/2013 1:37 PM
Posted by felonius on 10/27/2013 12:59:00 PM (view original):
good to hear that things are looking up ltb - thanks for the evals
qft
10/27/2013 5:06 PM
enjoyed the evals ltb...thanks

couldnt agree more on billups and ho grant....2 of my absolute favorite players and key members of your winning squad last season

10/27/2013 8:38 PM
Great evals LTB. I am somewhat baffled that coach didn't capitalize more on the rebounding advantage by taking another player than Rodney McCray at SF. I love Gilmore at C and them having Nater and T Mac dominate the defensive rebounding at their respective positions. Stockton's ability to get the shooting numbers up helps make up for T Mac's low EFG% at that high of usage. 
10/28/2013 1:24 AM (edited)
◂ Prev 12345
dh52 draft league XLII team roster and commentary Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.