I sometimes get dramatic when I lose in the CT Topic

it would be a minimum of 4 post season misses, from where you are, before you got fired. consider that if you make the jump to BCS, you are going to have to really change the way you play anyway - cant sign the kind of guys you've been signing, you'll get killed in conference. its WAY harder to make the NT from a low end BCS school than from a comfortable mid major. im not sure what that means you should do... on one hand, you need to change things up anyway, so it might be the right time to start trying. on the other hand, you have a good deal of experimenting to do, and its going to be pretty rough when you first get to a BCS school regardless (like it is for most coaches), so you might want to stay to avoid the double whammy.
10/22/2013 4:04 AM
It's a hard call. The whole point of taking the Campbell job in the first place was as a stepping stone to a BCS school. Ultimately, I'd like to coach at my alma mater, K-State. I've got to decide whether staying at Campbell, and trying to build a juggernaut, or moving to a crappy BCS school, and trying to get them to respectability, is my best chance of getting to that goal.
10/22/2013 12:45 PM
◂ Prev 12345
I sometimes get dramatic when I lose in the CT Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.