In the New GD, How do you designate Starters ? Topic

Great addition.  Very convenient.  Interesting system to play around with.  Thanks
10/17/2013 11:42 AM
WIS, please just allow us to select our starters. You're creating a problem by trying to fix something that isn't broken. If you want to increase the amount that a player needs to play in the 1st half to be credited with a start to maybe 20% or 30% then that is fine, but this new system will not work.

I promise fullbacks starts and I play about half ND Box and half Trips. If I do not change my gameplan, then I will just have to hope that I play 51% ND Box in the 1st half and not 49% or my fullbacks work ethic will drop to 6.

Just fix this and avoid all of the headaches that it will inevitably cause. It's common sense.
10/17/2013 12:54 PM
If a team does not play with a full back most of the game, why should they be able to promise a start to a guy that could start for another team as the feature back? I agree with this change whole-heartedly. 
10/17/2013 6:45 PM
◂ Prev 12
In the New GD, How do you designate Starters ? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.