Newbie in 9 leagues Topic

it's not if only the last sentence was sarcasm. the rest seemed genuine.
10/23/2013 12:16 PM
yeah, his panties get bunched up easily...
10/23/2013 2:14 PM
Posted by sergei91 on 10/23/2013 12:05:00 PM (view original):
first off:

a) all i said is he is in a league of mine. i have/had no problem with him and how many worlds he was in, just making an observation.

b) are you serious about starting a thread about all the hbd openings and worlds not filling? we have plenty of those already
a) I was responding to another post, one implying it's bad to have someone new in a lot of worlds all at once.
b) No.
10/23/2013 9:55 PM
k
10/24/2013 9:01 AM
y jelly?
10/24/2013 9:41 AM
no thx. already had breakfast
10/24/2013 9:47 AM
Posted by joshkvt on 10/23/2013 11:29:00 AM (view original):
Posted by mchalesarmy on 10/22/2013 8:00:00 AM (view original):
you should check out this guy

Doesn't look quite so bad til you realize he joined less than a year ago, and back in May he had ZERO completed seasons.
What's "bad" about someone joining a whole bunch of worlds? Obviously it would be bad if he takes numerous actions to harm worlds/teams, but that has not happened to this point. Just plunking down one's money to play a lot of worlds benefits us unless proven otherwise. Some people have the money and time to do it, and we should welcome them, absent something more suspicious than what we have here. In sim baseball, clk0619 spent huge amounts of money buying teams to play entire leagues so he could experiment with extreme lineups, mismatches, deadball vs. steroids, etc. The Sim community benefitted from his research,m whicih he gladly shared, and for a long time he also joined numerous leagues – until people got on his case, assuming he was up to no good when all he was doing was spending a lot of time and money on something he enjoyed.

Unless he starts making bad trades or dumping players, the worst that can come of what we have so far is that a lot of worlds have an opening in a few months. Maybe someone can then start a thread about how awful it is to have x # of openings and demanding that WIS do something about it.
Yeah I mis-typed. 

I MEANT to type "Doesn't look like quite that many".

Who knew it could be so detrimental, and damaging a mistake!!
10/25/2013 2:55 PM
◂ Prev 12
Newbie in 9 leagues Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.