This is terrible.  This game is over.  They need to seriously consider consolidating teams or else this place will die.  Owners do not own as many teams anymore.  Its that simple.  It's like they are forcing us to try to spend more money on the game to fill up worlds.  
10/24/2013 5:37 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I own more than I ever have.
10/24/2013 6:26 PM
Both my leagues rolled with no more then a few days wait.  One was immediate.  Good worlds roll fast.
10/24/2013 7:28 PM
How is anyone being forced to spend more? The fact that there are openings doesn't mean anyone is required to fill them.
10/25/2013 1:19 AM
This is the first comment I've ever left and I've been playing for 3.5 years / I could not disagree more. The world I play in is awesome ! There's always a couple bad owners season-to-season, but 99% of the league is fantastic. As for the Hbd game itself, I love it as it is! Sometimes things in the world actually are awesome "just the way they are"
10/25/2013 10:15 AM
bluechip... it might be time to join a different league. Sucks to lose the team you built but you can find a good team in a good league and probably be a lot happier.
10/25/2013 10:49 AM
My current world has been full either before or on the day of rollover in each of the five seasons I've been with it through roll over.  That includes a roll over earlier this month. Good worlds still fill, perhaps even faster than they used to because there is a premium on quality. 
10/25/2013 11:57 AM
12 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.