Posted by MikeT23 on 10/25/2013 10:29:00 AM (view original):
It's actually pretty simple.   People who sit in unfilled worlds are frustrated.   They don't believe they are at fault and that "something must be done."    What should be done is a self-evaluation.   From a world that's sitting:

10/18/2013 8:13 PM Probably not, but we must be much more diligent and timely on replacing abandoned teams asap. Learn from our mistakes.
    10/18/2013 5:16 PM Do you think we can do anything about the Tampa franchise from last year. The kid set this league back months. It's like we almost need to see if WIS can offer a discount for it or something.

From WifS when a world ends:   As the Private World's creator, it's still up to you to invite other users to fill any vacated franchisesThis season has a new password:
Since I am apparently one of the most offensive people in the forums anyway, I may as well pi$$ off as many more as I can before the week is out...

Here's another actual post from a world chat:

Our world as are many others are having trouble filling. Many of the owners have reached out to friends,other worlds, forums, etc but without much luck. What is WIS doing to help fill these spots? I have not seen much help from the company itself other than relying on its customer base to fill spots. Are any upcoming promotions coming to speed this along? What can we/you do to help get this moving? Please advise with what the plans are to fill this world. Thanks.

I especially like the "What is WIS doing to help fill these slots?" part.

There are a LOT of owners out there who genuinely feel that their world is just fine and it is WIS's fault for not doing enough. They are completely un-phased by, or perhaps blissfully unaware of , the 80-90% of the worlds that just roll and fill and get playing while they are sitting and complaining about WIS.

10/26/2013 12:57 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
◂ Prev 12

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.