Guaranteed Starting Spot - Sophomore - Accepted Topic

@ harriswb3-Thanks I try my hardest to keep the forums full of hateful, regulars they keep coming out of no where when I call people out so it keeps things more active and fun.

@2chair-You're  a m0ron...Plain and simple. Slider has 4.5 times more seasons played than me 147 to my 32. The fact is I would trump him in various aspects if I played that long for example I built both of my current teams from scratch which as we know takes time that time has recently paid off and I'm making deep runs into the playoffs something I guess you wouldn't know about since you've played 94 seasons and only won 3 championships. Just cause slider is your daddy doesn't make him mine, so keep on b1tching your logic is skewed.

10/31/2013 1:34 PM
◂ Prev 12
Guaranteed Starting Spot - Sophomore - Accepted Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.