jrootball88 - A Formal Challenge Topic

IMO, after 4-5 seasons (thus giving a new coach time to get his team in place, and newbies enough time to figure out the game) coaches should take on all comers.   Apollo Creed gave Rocky Balboa a shot....twice even.  Michigan gave Appalachian State a shot.  
2/18/2014 7:58 PM
Still waiting for you stop making excuses and play me. I sent you last season every combination of game Away, Random or Home you ignored all 3 and I have a screen shot to prove it you coward. Stop making excuses your team is in the top 3 in overall rating and made the National Championship game nothing but excuses from this whiner-(Slimeball666)
2/18/2014 11:58 PM
Posted by jfootball88 on 2/18/2014 11:58:00 PM (view original):
Still waiting for you stop making excuses and play me. I sent you last season every combination of game Away, Random or Home you ignored all 3 and I have a screen shot to prove it you coward. Stop making excuses your team is in the top 3 in overall rating and made the National Championship game nothing but excuses from this whiner-(Slimeball666)
Pick an admin and we'll have at it.  I'm not the one that's been making excuses for four seasons.  Like I said earlier, I'll be happy to play you when we're on even footing, but I'm willing to take losses to get you into the challenge.  If you're not going to step up, I see no reason to schedule games I expect to lose.
2/19/2014 1:16 AM
I think jfootball's biggest issue is he is just a kid.   18-24....I am guessing he is closer to 18 than 24.       

Now I will sit back and wait to see what negative comments he has to say about me.    This will be exciting.

2/19/2014 8:38 AM
Can we make side bets on this game? If it ever happens that is.
2/19/2014 9:56 AM
Posted by jfootball88 on 2/18/2014 6:12:00 PM (view original):
Shlog no offense but not a single player on your team would start for me at Colorado you're a waste of non conference space. LOL ...Just look at what my team has done to good teams this year thus far and try to reason why you would even stand the slightest of chances. What say you???
lol, you basically told him his team sucks, but not to take offense to it...OL Gerald Ferguson could probably enhance the Air Colorado atack
2/19/2014 12:56 PM
LOL Slimeball Slimeball Slimeball you keep negating the fact that you've declined every request I've sent and ignored the others. You have never sent me one because You're scared plane and simple.
2/19/2014 2:18 PM
Posted by jfootball88 on 2/19/2014 2:18:00 PM (view original):
LOL Slimeball Slimeball Slimeball you keep negating the fact that you've declined every request I've sent and ignored the others. You have never sent me one because You're scared plane and simple.
Put your money where your mouth is.  That's all I've asked since the challenge was issued.  You have failed to accept for four consecutive seasons.  Everyone here can draw their own conclusions.

btw, I'm not sure why you've reverted to name calling, but I guess that happens when you've run out of excuses.
2/19/2014 3:16 PM (edited)
Play the freaking game...no reason for either of you to decline.....
2/19/2014 7:22 PM
+1
2/19/2014 7:35 PM
Yost has rolled over so this is a seasonal reminder that the offer stills stands.

jfootball88 should have been up 1-0 if he had accepted earlier.  He should be up 2-0 after this coming season, but that opportunity has passed as well.  
3/15/2014 1:33 PM
Sorry Slid64er don't have time for your non sense to busy winning National Championships vs teams you lost too. Your cheeseburgers in the mail try again next month maybe I'll have time to humor you then....
3/15/2014 5:18 PM
Let's not pretend that you're too busy.  It doesn't take any more time or effort to accept the offer.

I now know for certain that you don't have the nerve to back up your talk.  Even when you're coming off an NC season.  I also doubt that in the next month your mom could instill sufficient courage or increase your allowance enough to allow you to accept.

So I'll leave it alone.  GL going forward.
3/15/2014 5:45 PM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7
jrootball88 - A Formal Challenge Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.