jrootball88 - A Formal Challenge Topic

Each of us puts in a $100 gift certificate.
7 game series beginning in season 4 of the new engine in Yost (season 53 of the world).
Only OOC games count towards the record.
The winner of the 7 game series takes it all.

The escrow type account will be set up like the one for The Challenge, described here:

8/2/2012 4:31 PM

norbert

Okay, just getting caught up on this.  First let me say that everyone should participate at their own risk.  WIS is not responsible for any grievances with this competition and has nothing to do with administering it (other than below).

What we have done in the past for similar type user-created pools is for participants to buy gift certificates and send them to Admin with the SAME message and then Admin can transfer them to the selected user when the time comes.  If you do this, you do not need to create a dummy account or transfer any accounts or give out any passwords.  I would have one person act as the administrator of the pool to interact with Admin to make sure everything is set up and distributed correctly.

bhazlewood has graciously agreed to be the third party admin to release the funds at the close of the bet.

We are already in the same world.
You will have a vision advantage the entire time.
If you are half the coach you think you are, you should win season 4 and 5 and start 2-0 in the bet.
You have every advantage I can think of here.

Will you accept?
10/31/2013 11:43 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by jfootball88 on 10/31/2013 1:44:00 PM (view original):
Nope, firstly you already backed out of playing me next season. Secondly I'm not waiting 4 months to play our first game as I'm not even sure 3.0 will entice me to play that much longer. I don't mind playing you and shutting you up so when you feel ready to play with the big boys. Send me a challenge I'll be waiting.

Wait - you want the advantage of having better vision AND making Reid use someone else's players for 4 seasons?  

You want him to tell you his game plans in advance too ?
10/31/2013 1:57 PM
I'm not playing you until I get rid of the SIMs on my roster.  I have no chance at a win right now and won't have a reasonable chance til season 6 or 7.

I'm not surprised that you would chicken out again.  You talk a big game when the playing field is tilted and there's nothing on the line.  But in the end, you're not even confident enough to take a bet that's stacked in your favor.

This challenge will remain open for the next four seasons.  

10/31/2013 1:57 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
@jfootball88 - you can be a dick all you want, but don't cast aspersions on my honesty or integrity.  

10/31/2013 4:33 PM (edited)
Posted by jfootball88 on 10/31/2013 4:16:00 PM (view original):
The only Challenge presented is the one you turned down. Don't open your mouth if you are afraid of playing with the current team you have sit in the corner with the dunce cap on and suck your thumb you sad pathetic cryptorchid. When you want to play as I stated above send me a game invite otherwise sh*t the f**k up.

@bhazelwood-You both aren't as smart as you lead onto be why would I put a wager and have you be in control of the winnings when clearly you are friends with Slider?

A perfect example of you talking a good game when the field is tilted and there's nothing on the line.

I'm fine with you choosing another admin for the account.  Pick another admin and let's get this started.

10/31/2013 5:01 PM
Posted by bhazlewood on 10/31/2013 4:33:00 PM (view original):
@jfootball88 - you can be a dick all you want, but don't cast aspersions on my honesty or integrity.  

He said the same to me as well Bob when I helped administrate the funds in the Bryant challenge. I believe Reid can verify my honesty in that deal.

jfootball is a dick

From what I can see by Reid's history in winning these games jfootball doesn't stand a chance. I can't blame him for not wanting to lose his 100 dollars.

10/31/2013 6:06 PM
I was waiting for this.
10/31/2013 6:08 PM
jfootball88 = grindi?????  or maybe gino??
10/31/2013 7:06 PM
Posted by jibe on 10/31/2013 6:06:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bhazlewood on 10/31/2013 4:33:00 PM (view original):

He said the same to me as well Bob when I helped administrate the funds in the Bryant challenge. I believe Reid can verify my honesty in that deal.

jfootball is a dick

From what I can see by Reid's history in winning these games jfootball doesn't stand a chance. I can't blame him for not wanting to lose his 100 dollars.

JFootball is tough on the forums I would bet on slider
10/31/2013 7:28 PM
The big kahuna is back.
10/31/2013 7:32 PM
Well if I can keep everyone active on the forums at the expense of everything calling me a d*ck then why not? lol I get my amusement from your guys replies they're hilarious. The moderators keep removing my posts so it looks like I'm not replying.
10/31/2013 7:40 PM
I'm not Grindi or Gino....I"M SNAKEEEEE!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHA
10/31/2013 7:41 PM
Block me now WIS!!!!!
10/31/2013 7:41 PM
1|2|3...7 Next ▸
jrootball88 - A Formal Challenge Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.