jrootball88 - A Formal Challenge Topic

Wait...can I get in on this? And can I be asured of playing jfootballkissmya*ss?
11/1/2013 10:53 PM
Posted by slid64er on 11/1/2013 7:47:00 PM (view original):
Posted by jfootball88 on 11/1/2013 3:13:00 PM (view original):
To ALL Coaches with no teams posting on here I'm glad we have some legitimate forum trolls. You all are a bunch of losers get a life.

To Slider I'm declining your invitation as you declined mine. On the basis that gambling is illegal in the state I live and I don't like to gamble. I've never doubted you being a good coach not once in these posts when I said I had a better winning percentage originally I only had looked at your Dynasty overall 77% not your GD winning % you've accomplished much more than me and as I said I've never turned down an invitation to play in non conference so in a couple of seasons when you feel up to it send me an invite.
This is a big straw man.  I laid down my terms first and in public in two separate threads.  I am giving you extremely favorable terms, especially for a self proclaimed "great" coach.  Your offer only came after you decided you couldn't win in the long run.

You responded by offering to play my sim filled team with the response:  "Keep on talking send me an invite in a couple of months and when I beat you expect some sort of forum post regarding in the meantime. Keep chickening out."  I made an offer, you chickened out and threw out a straw man.  Then you want to gloat about beating a Sim team.

So far the excuses are:  
  • I didn't accept your challenge, so you won't accept mine.  You have the timeline wrong.  If it makes you feel any better, I will gladly accept your offer and take an L for the first few seasons until I am competitive.  You can feel good about yourself and boast in the forums during that time.
  • You don't want bhazlewood to be the admin of the account.  That's fine.  Choose another admin.  I'm willing to go with whoever you are comfortable with.
  • Now it's you don't gamble.  Funny how that only comes out now, after your other excuses are shot down.  Think of it as rewards points.  Surely a "great" coach such as yourself won't lose anyway.  You're getting sizable advantages that a dinosaur like myself won't be able to overcome.  I mean, you've "dominated the last couple of seasons".
As for respect, I haven't disrespected you at all, you need better reading comprehension.  You're the only one disparaging people.  I offered a proposition.  You backed out . . . again.  That's twice.  You don't have my respect, nor do you deserve it.  But don't claim i've disrespected you by making a very favorable offer.

You want my respect:  Pick an admin, take the proposition.  Treat others with respect, even if you think you should have beaten them.  Act like an adult.  

Maybe if jfootball had a chance to play for VIP Chippendale tickets he would accept.
11/1/2013 11:38 PM
All bark and no bite.

This saying fits one of the two people involved in this challenge, and I am not referring to slid64er.

11/2/2013 1:57 AM
I believe these two men should settle this on there own. You know , like real men do. What this thread has turned into is about 20 people ganging up on one guy. I really don't think  slid64er  needs all this support. From what I've observed he can defend himself adequately. I see no reason for all these people getting in on this when it's between 2 guys.
11/2/2013 2:06 PM
Posted by king_jeremy on 11/2/2013 2:06:00 PM (view original):
I believe these two men should settle this on there own. You know , like real men do. What this thread has turned into is about 20 people ganging up on one guy. I really don't think  slid64er  needs all this support. From what I've observed he can defend himself adequately. I see no reason for all these people getting in on this when it's between 2 guys.
LEAVE *jfootball* ALONE!!!!!  LEAVE *jfootball* ALONE!!!!  WAAAAAAAH!
11/2/2013 8:21 PM
Another pointless post by a chump.
11/2/2013 10:07 PM
Posted by king_jeremy on 11/2/2013 10:07:00 PM (view original):
I could say the same thing about this post.

We all just would like to see jfootball live up to the challenge originally offered a year or so ago, instead of talking big and playing small. 

11/2/2013 11:12 PM
I just wanted to post in this thread.

...where's Don King when you need him? 

11/2/2013 11:47 PM
Posted by bucki22 on 11/2/2013 11:47:00 PM (view original):
I just wanted to post in this thread.

...where's Don King when you need him? 

If we're lucky, at the barbershop.
11/2/2013 11:52 PM
Posted by caesari on 11/2/2013 11:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by king_jeremy on 11/2/2013 10:07:00 PM (view original):
I could say the same thing about this post.

We all just would like to see jfootball live up to the challenge originally offered a year or so ago, instead of talking big and playing small. 

Really?  This is been going on for a year?  Unbelievable.
11/2/2013 11:58 PM
Still not sure what is so heinous about this.
11/3/2013 12:20 AM
Now that recruiting has started in Yost, there are only 3 more seasons to accept.
12/1/2013 6:11 PM
LoL i seriously doubt hes gonna accept, Perhaps u shuld just challenge him with no $$ involved and see if he will accept then, cant hurt neways.
12/2/2013 12:58 PM
New season, same offer.
1/7/2014 9:40 PM
O sorry slid64er I'm to busy celebrating my National Championship hope you had fun watching the playoffs! Your cheeseburger is in the mail will humor you next week !
1/7/2014 11:11 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6|7 Next ▸
jrootball88 - A Formal Challenge Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.