I've been out of pocket the last few months, and just started back this season.  What happened to the the ability to set fullbacks, corners and safety's, inside and outside linebackers, and defensive ends and line?  Why this this go away?

Thanks,

Vic
11/1/2013 11:31 AM
All those options, and more, are still there.  You just have to turn on "advanced" to see them.  Go to the bottom of the Coaching 101 page, and you'll see the button to change over to advanced.  It can be a little overwhelming at first.
11/1/2013 11:39 PM
I have been using advanced for the last 10 seasons, bu the engine would still override my player settings for the default positions.  I hope this new engine does it correctly.
5/22/2014 11:26 AM
What happened to the freshman and sophomore starts? That is a very useful recruiting tool that us gone.
5/26/2014 10:07 AM
You need to have remaining seasons in order to promise starts.
5/29/2014 1:09 PM
harding think this was glitch as they disappeared in a couple of my worlds and have reappeared

have plenty of seasons so know that wasn't the case gl
6/1/2014 4:24 PM
Promised starts were removed in the 3.1 rollout, then put back in.
6/2/2014 12:45 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.