CONGRATS mrg!!!!!
11/9/2013 3:38 AM
As the latest victim in your (active) 18-game NT winning streak, I salute your three-peat.  
11/9/2013 3:57 AM
Thanks guys... Brown and Vasbinder go out on top!
11/9/2013 10:12 AM
Congrats!
11/9/2013 11:45 AM
OK, one more post on this thread. My conference, the Naismith CCIW, lost a few coaches this offseason and we now have five openings. We would love to add some human coaches to the mix. There are some really good situations that would be a shame to leave empty:

North Central: ideal situation for someone new to step in. A- prestige, 7 open scholarships. use those openings and our NT bonus cash to build your own group right away.
Millikin: human ran for every season of HD until last year. Former national champ. Four solid seniors to keep you competitive right away, plus three openings. C+ prestige.
Elmhurst: similar to Millikin, only SIM-ran for one season. Solid upperclassmen talent to keep you competitive, 2 openings. C+ prestige
Wheaton, Northland: typical rebuilds, will take a couple of seasons. Wheaton has 5 openings.

Naismith D3 is one of the best D3 worlds out there. It was already very competitive, then 5-6 seasons ago a whole conference of championship winning coaches filled up another conference. CCIW is currently the #3 conference in Naismith, with the three-time defending national champs.

Naismith is in the jobs phase, which ends tomorrow night. Recruiting starts Thursday. Join us!
11/11/2013 2:16 PM
Late to the party, but congrats mrg! Impressive streak...one more makes four ;)
11/11/2013 5:06 PM
This was a very impressive streak. At worst Naismith is probably the 3rd most competitive DIII world, so this can't be taken lightly. Would love to see the CCIW get filled, if only so Half can stop posting it everywhere - and so more people can see the UAA have a monster season next year. :)
11/11/2013 6:18 PM
I have heard Wooden D3 is great. Which other world is better than Naismith?

Jsa brought up the last benefit of joining CCIW - you get to watch one of my (our?) conference mates habitually antagonize the University conference, which has become the best overall conference in the country since all those coaches joined, but has yet to win a title! (i know you guys will get one at some point, probably soon, but I'm enjoying it while it lasts)
11/11/2013 7:24 PM
Hey gotta fill our ranks somehow
11/12/2013 12:55 PM
6 openings now....Carthage just opened as well
11/12/2013 1:01 PM
Posted by mrg1037 on 11/11/2013 7:24:00 PM (view original):
I have heard Wooden D3 is great. Which other world is better than Naismith?

Jsa brought up the last benefit of joining CCIW - you get to watch one of my (our?) conference mates habitually antagonize the University conference, which has become the best overall conference in the country since all those coaches joined, but has yet to win a title! (i know you guys will get one at some point, probably soon, but I'm enjoying it while it lasts)
Naismith is the 2nd most competitive world I've been in (next to Wooden).  I'm assuming jsa is referring to Crum...which I think I've heard is fairly difficult.

Speaking of Wooden though...you should give it a shot, mrg.  I'll shoot you a sitemail.  Don't want to clog up this thread with Wooden discussion. 

Join Naismith everyone! :) 

11/12/2013 1:03 PM
I was thinking of Rupp actually. Naismith is tougher than Crum so if I get my three peat in Crum this season, I'll happily admit mrg's is more impressive as far as a three season stretch goes..
11/12/2013 2:46 PM
Not only is it a three-peat but its also his 4th in 7 years.
11/12/2013 6:15 PM
◂ Prev 123

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.