$120M cap. Pick one player from 25 different teams (for example you could have one player each from the Boston Braves, Milwaukee Braves and Atlanta Braves). Min salary of $1M per player and max salary of $10M per player. Clones OK, waiver wire OK (must follow theme), no DH, no live play. No trades, no AAA. All ballparks OK (allow only one instance of each).
I am continuing this league as a tribute to my friend Ray Benedict - as a reminder to myself of his great love for the history of baseball and all the times we discussed the game and players.
1. The Latest Among The Greatest. mwammes. Whatifsports Park.
2. Bangers and Mash. kriz. Shibe Park.
3. MXC Frittata Rodeo. skunk206. Bennett Park.
4. Who R U? Byrdmann. Sportsman Park III
5. Eggs Benedict. fatboydad54. Baker Bowl.
6. T206. bigcoon23. Kauffman Stadium.
7. Mulligan Stew. vtspirits. Minute Maid Park.
8. No Mas Pantalones. lupah99. Forbes Field.
9. Goats Head Soup. dorkster. Municipal Stadium 69-72.
10. PA Pioneers. corvair. Coors Stadium.
11. Tequila Paid With Pesos. RWHAY. Griffith Stadium.
12. Ham and Legs. House-rules. Nationals Stadium.
13. Also rans. bublooo. Wrigley Field.
14. Rosetown A's. Senator-guy. San Diego Stadium.
15. Tribe Time 10. pipers2013. Jacobs Field.
16. One Horse Open Sleigh. good-beef. Fenway Park.
17. Wuebby's Whackers. wuebby4. Candlestick Park.
18. Nashville Bums. dntcllmejack. Angel Stadium.
19. Cleveland Casserole. shysters3. Cleveland Stadium.
20. All Stars. dspuria. Ameriquest Field of Arlington.
21. Hebrew Oilers. gbkjr. Cinergy Field.
22. Smack City. lv slugs. Petco Park.
23. Chipper and the Fighting Foxxes. thebubbaq. Enron Field.
24. Dutch Schoop. jbussey. Pro Player Stadium.