scheduling advice Topic

Posted by alblack56 on 11/14/2013 1:36:00 PM (view original):
In regards to prestige at DII and DIII, a good record is equally, if not more,important than post-season success.  I've seen teams go 28-2 with an SOS of 250+ and move from C+ to A-
True, that. I see A+ teams that obtain and maintain that rating by scheduling all road games against SIMS, winning them, and having marginal tournament success. Recruiting is easy with an A+ prestige. Have a year with a decent tournament run, so much the better. Not the way I play this game (I like to schedule human-coached teams and schedule home games because in the reality we simulate here, teams are play home games), but to each his own.
11/14/2013 2:44 PM
Id like to know why someone wouldnt bother scheduling at all with their new low level DI team...thats what I wanna know!
11/14/2013 4:05 PM
◂ Prev 12
scheduling advice Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.