Depressing Thoughts Topic

Posted by wonker on 11/14/2013 11:44:00 AM (view original):
Posted by rback on 11/14/2013 9:50:00 AM (view original):
Depressed is; when the company you work for moves to another state & you find out the Friday before they leave, when your wife leaves you for the music teacher at an all boys school-who is still a bachelor at 58, when your dog uses your leg as a fire hydrant, when Buddy Biancalana pinch hits for you, when your 13 year old daughter comes out of her room, removes her sunglasses & greets you "S'up Dog", when you catch the band you play with auditioning new lead singers, when you actually read the restraining order, when John McDonald pinch hits for you, when you find yourself caring about the Kardashians, when your sump pump fails in the middle of a torrential downpour & you are sleeping, when you can't stand the way you smell, when Miguel Cabrera comes in as your defensive replacement, when you go on a golf trip with friends & no one else show up, when you discover Doug Flutie is taller than you & Chris Farley is slimmer, when you meet your prospective in-laws for the first time in a fine dining restaurant & you get tossed out for being drunk, when you are on a first date & your date says "I've got something to show you", when '02 Paul Abbott relieves you, when your Ted Barrett & Earl Weaver calls you to ask why you didn't run Puig, when you find out your health care plan doesn't cover those types of STD's, when Bill Abstein pinch hits for you, when your realize that the new roof you had installed last year only had a 90 day guarantee, when you open the fridge & only see Genny Cream Ale, when your boss says the words "different direction". These are the times to get depressed not when your looking at your WIS teams.
I don't know...........but I think this has the makings of being a HIT country music song!
This can't be a country song. He hasn't lost his dog or picj u truck---yet!!
11/17/2013 12:00 AM

I take back all I posted before. This is depressing:

By Simon Moya-Smith, Staff Writer, NBC News

An 11-year-old boy who was handcuffed to a porch with a dead chicken draped around his neck was found by a deputy searching for a loose pig, authorities said Saturday.
A Union County sheriff's deputy had responded to a complaint of swine roaming a resident's yard in Monroe, N.C., when the deputy saw the boy handcuffed and shivering. The child was discovered around 9:30 a.m. local time in frigid temperatures, Capt. Ronnie Whitaker told NBC News.

This deputy isn't paid enough

11/17/2013 9:40 AM
Posted by crazystengel on 11/12/2013 1:00:00 PM (view original):
I had a few teams in the AM cycle blow late leads, but I suppose if I had to pick the most painful boxscore to read, it would be this one:
You know when sparky puts Mark McGwire in as a "Defensive Replacement" things aren't going to end well......that was brutal.
11/22/2013 3:15 PM
◂ Prev 12
Depressing Thoughts Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.