Another chuckle for us vets Topic

There have been a couple of times at D1-AA that I didn't even START recruiting until after signings.  Then I would go after the D1-A schools' backups

I don't promote that as a formula for long-term success but it can work occasionally.

11/25/2013 8:37 AM
Posted by noah23 on 11/22/2013 4:00:00 PM (view original):
Posted by taladar on 11/21/2013 4:56:00 PM (view original):
By the Same token i DESPISE the whining from you Snipers that steal a green recruit half a cycle b4 signing day... we each have things we hate DOnt p*ss in my yard and i wont Sh*t all over urs the very next season after u snipe my Recruits... cuz like Jibe im the Ahole that WILL waste ALL of my recruiting budget to make sure u never even think about spending a dime on a recruit that ive turned green lol.

And to me it dont matter honestly if its 1 cycle in or 100 if i turned him green bak the f*ck off , thers enuf to go around and frankly if ur stealing recruits from ME uve got bigger issues to worry about . Some of us try to recruit with a modicum of respect and honor. for instance i stay away from conf mates rec unless were both on em early thenill fight but if u turned him green ill move on cuz uve clearly put in work what gives me the right to try to destroy what u built up>?
so, someone who had a couple campus visits rejected should just give up? This is the most patently absurd thing I've seen on these forums.
I guess you were not around for Snake's rants & raves
11/25/2013 10:51 AM
Posted by jibe on 11/19/2013 9:42:00 AM (view original):
Posted by paland on 11/18/2013 10:43:00 PM (view original):
There is another reason why a recruit isnt yours once he commits to you.  Some of us actually work for a living and cant always get on right away when recruiting starts.  That is why it isnt first come, first served.  If we couldnt go after any recruits, commited or not, then us workers wouldnt have a fair shake and we would be relegated to the left overs.
Yeah like most others on here I just sits around all day watching reruns of Oprah on my 88" flat screen TV purchased with my annual tax return. In my spare time, which ain't much, I call the bank on my Obama phone to check on my monthly automatic deposit handouts.

I do make sure to take a break from watching Oprah to catch that first 24 hour cycle.... What the hell is work?

I KNEW IT!  YOUR SECRET IS OUT!
11/25/2013 6:13 PM
Posted by sjurat on 11/25/2013 10:51:00 AM (view original):
Posted by noah23 on 11/22/2013 4:00:00 PM (view original):
Posted by taladar on 11/21/2013 4:56:00 PM (view original):
By the Same token i DESPISE the whining from you Snipers that steal a green recruit half a cycle b4 signing day... we each have things we hate DOnt p*ss in my yard and i wont Sh*t all over urs the very next season after u snipe my Recruits... cuz like Jibe im the Ahole that WILL waste ALL of my recruiting budget to make sure u never even think about spending a dime on a recruit that ive turned green lol.

And to me it dont matter honestly if its 1 cycle in or 100 if i turned him green bak the f*ck off , thers enuf to go around and frankly if ur stealing recruits from ME uve got bigger issues to worry about . Some of us try to recruit with a modicum of respect and honor. for instance i stay away from conf mates rec unless were both on em early thenill fight but if u turned him green ill move on cuz uve clearly put in work what gives me the right to try to destroy what u built up>?
so, someone who had a couple campus visits rejected should just give up? This is the most patently absurd thing I've seen on these forums.
I guess you were not around for Snake's rants & raves
I was actually. That was contrived BS. Half the stuff he said, if not more was explicitly for being absurd and to me that does not count.
11/25/2013 6:19 PM
◂ Prev 1234
Another chuckle for us vets Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.