Player Rationgs - Season Change Topic

I was wondering what determined the Season Change for Players Ratings.  I'm looking at my team (Texas Lutheran in Wilkinson) and noticed that most of the players are single digits, a number of players are 0 where as most teams I'm looking at are mid to high "teens" and even 20"s.  Do any of you guys know why this is?  Can i possibly recruit to avoid/change this?  I'm currently 0-4,  would this have an effect?
11/12/2013 9:44 PM
I assume you mean increases in their ratings.

There are 2 primary factors...  Potential and practice plan allocation.  Look at your assistant coach scout feedback for a good idea of how much they will improve and allocate time in your practice plan for the skills you want to improve for each position group.

11/12/2013 9:53 PM
How much does work ethic enter into it? Or is that irrelevant as long as potential is 3+?
11/12/2013 10:16 PM
For practice, what I am doing right now is going with 3's across the board on formation practice, then going with the recs for positional practice. Maybe add a few points to blocking for some of my offensive skill positions.
11/12/2013 10:22 PM
I don't know how much Practice Plan plays into this.  We all get 180 pts to allocate per position so it shouldn't determine how much a player increases in overall ratings.  WE and potential from scout feedback makes sense.  Though I'm not sure how every other team seems to have every player with so much more potential than mine.
11/12/2013 10:23 PM
Player Rationgs - Season Change Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.