Known Problems - VI Topic

Posted by oriole_fan on 11/20/2013 11:01:00 AM (view original):
Hello everyone, I've been trying to get through all of the support tickets and work through all of the reported bugs. Unfortunately the pressing issues have taken priority and I haven't been able to get to some of the tasks on this list. I assure you that they are still in the TODO list, but some of them will be preempted by more pressing bug issues. I've gotten through a boat load of the one off bugs this week and I've finally been able to come up for air a little and reevaluate some of the pressing issues on the list.  Here are the ones that I still have as high priority on my list

PLAY BY PLAY ISSUES - TODO
    DB all over the field and covering everyone - TODO
    Mysterious Tackler involved in plays - TODO
    Some plays missing final yardage result - TODO
    DB knocks down pass or WR drops pass and then it is intercepted - I'm back! (11-7)
Stamina/fatigue needs review - TODO
Blitzers seem to disappear from the play - TODO
Flaws in time-out logic - TODO
Scoreboard stats for penalty first downs is switched (gives penalized team first down credit) - TODO

I'm glad you have a todo list, but you're going to lose a lot of players by continuing to make them pay to beta test the engine.
11/20/2013 12:49 PM
I would rather pay 10.95 for a six pack of Newcastle bottled beer than pay to be a beta tester.
11/20/2013 1:22 PM
Posted by jjohn45 on 11/20/2013 1:22:00 PM (view original):
I would rather pay 10.95 for a six pack of Newcastle bottled beer than pay to be a beta tester.
I suggest both jjohn, it makes the beta testing more fun!
11/20/2013 2:09 PM
I've notice that in the box scores, penalty first downs are showing up on the wrong team.  I had zero in my last game and my opponent had four, yet the boxscore shows that I was the one that received those.

Edit:  I just noticed this in the thread three messages above me, so never mind since I'm sure it is getting addressed..
11/20/2013 3:05 PM

This play-by-play says there was a fumble and it was recovered by defense at 46 and returned to 46, but it shows as a fumble return for TD...this is de ja vu all over again....didn't we beta test a couple years back.....the more things change the more they stay the same.

Defense lines up for a run. John Daniels takes the handoff and rushes inside. Daniels is tackled by Walsh at the AL 43 . 2 yards on the play. Daniels fumbles the ball. It's recovered by Garza at the AL 46 and returned to the AL 46.

FUMBLE recovered by BC (Robert Garza) on the AL 46.
13 13
7:01

Robert Cunningham makes the PAT. PAT (1-Point).
13 19
11/20/2013 3:52 PM
◂ Prev 123
Known Problems - VI Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.