Were INTs eliminated in 3.0? Topic

They are definitely making changes without our knowledge. I have 6 teams and have run different styles under 3.0. I have been totally shut down by Sim coached teams w no human recruited players while playing the #1 ranked team to a 4ot loss putting up huge pts and yardage. There is a lot not right w this engine. I'd like to say that some have actually figured out the engine but I'm seeing coaches going 15-2 w one team while winning no more than 2 games w their other teams all under 3.0!
11/24/2013 12:13 AM
Threads like this make me glad I dropped out of GD until they get this figured out... bad engine and then tweaks that could royally mess things up and no one knows they're happening... typical WIS!!!
11/24/2013 10:36 AM
◂ Prev 12
Were INTs eliminated in 3.0? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.