I told them that the last time there was an issue with a refund.  However, since I responded that the 3.0V does not suit me and I'd like a refund of my 13 remaining season I haven't heard squat back from them, even opened a new ticket in case the original one was "lost".  You'd think they would comply with the request submitted back on Nov 16th!
11/26/2013 4:55 PM
Posted by moreron on 11/24/2013 9:30:00 AM (view original):
Posted by vikesrule69 on 11/24/2013 6:22:00 AM (view original):
your name says it all LOL
I'm not sure which username is dumber, mine or yours.  Vikes rule what???
Losing 4 Super Bowls of course - and don't bring up the Bills - at least they were somewhat competitive in their games
11/26/2013 9:02 PM
Is it possible to "rest" for a while, until the  game is more fully debugged?  For instance, I have 7 remaining seasons;  is there any way to rest for a while, keeping the seasons in the bank, then jump  back in when I get my enthusiasm back? 
11/26/2013 9:05 PM
Dynasty Games. You may receive a refund for unused Dynasty Game (with the exception of Hardball Dynasty Game, which is governed by C.1 above) seasons if the request comes before the renewal deadline for the current Dynasty Game season you are participating in. If the unused seasons were purchased as part of a multi-pack, the maximum refund you may receive will be for the balance of the purchase amount minus the used seasons at the non-discounted price. For example, if you purchase a 10 pack of Hoops Dynasty seasons for $99.95 and use 5 of those seasons and request a refund for the remaining 5 seasons, you would receive a refund of $35.20 ($99.95 - (5 x $12.95)).
11/27/2013 7:15 AM
◂ Prev 12

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.