Pigskin Empire.Com - Has anyone played it? Topic

Hated it. Wouldn't recommend it.
11/27/2013 11:43 PM
It is certainly not intuitive. I've been on the site for an hour and still can't figure out how to practice a play.

by the way, this thread will likely get deleted as soon as any sitestaff end up on the forum.

11/28/2013 12:57 AM
Played it for a while, was OK at it. A little time consuming and, if you want to do the live-action play-by-play, you have to follow a time schedule which was conducive to my life....so.....yeah. 
11/28/2013 1:02 AM
i tried SImDynasty Football. it seems so far like a lot to do but it has a neat little football field that u bring up and shows ur plays as they develop its kinda cool.  tho i am gettin Pasted in the 1st 2 quarters of my 1st preseason game lol
11/28/2013 12:24 PM (edited)
Fortunately no one at WIS or Fox works the day before or during thanksgiving hahahaha
11/28/2013 1:59 PM
yes I did not like how much time it required.I also had in game problems where the game seemed to have a mind of its own.I gave it up after three seasons.
11/29/2013 8:35 PM
I like some aspects of it, but if you get frustrated at the complexity of GD....geez is that site convoluted.
11/29/2013 9:57 PM
Played it for a few weeks...worse than GID.  Brother felt the same way.
11/30/2013 10:50 AM
Pigskin Empire.Com - Has anyone played it? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.