THE ULTIMATE GD RSG -- Winner Revealed Topic

Posted by ahrens on 1/23/2014 10:06:00 AM (view original):
Posted by dublinuf on 1/23/2014 9:08:00 AM (view original):
So I didn't score the players that everyone had the same, and I stopped scoring Slytherin after the teams because no one could catch them.

Duke killed Gryffindor and they have to vote. You have until 8 p.m. tonight.

Shouldn't Duke have been x3? I'm all confused on this scoring. I get that slytherin won, but confused on how we had a x3 advantage and lost. It was probably that Rudy Gay guy.

And shouldn't we get points for college points?
Oh, not all of Duke's points are Triple.  Confusing *** wording.  Sucks.
1/23/2014 10:18 AM
Posted by csudak on 1/21/2014 6:06:00 PM (view original):
Interesting both Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw went with UConn even though Kemba is out and Caron is questionable.  You guys wanted Rudy Gay's 2 games that badly?
Yes. Yes we did.
1/23/2014 11:06 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Interesting both Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw went with UConn even though Kemba is out and Caron is questionable.  You guys wanted Rudy Gay's 2 games that badly?
I'm not going to lie and say that I wanted this challenge to come down to Rudy Gay, but you have to admit that karma may have tripped up Gryfindor this time around.
1/23/2014 1:34 PM (edited)
Posted by tubby7242 on 1/23/2014 1:34:00 PM (view original):
I'm not going to lie and say that I wanted this challenge to come down to Rudy Gay, but you have to admit that karma may have tripped up Gryfindor this time around.
I'm with you, tubby.

But I'm also not going to lie and say I understand HOW it came to do Rudy Gay...
1/23/2014 1:38 PM
Posted by tropicana on 1/23/2014 1:38:00 PM (view original):
I'm with you, tubby.

But I'm also not going to lie and say I understand HOW it came to do Rudy Gay...
I'm fairly certain the maths were involved....
1/23/2014 1:39 PM
I have the votes, will wait on idol play. Announce in morning unless I am still up at 11
1/23/2014 9:38 PM
The vote is me and I don't have an idol to play so you might as well announce it now.
1/23/2014 9:45 PM
I debated between uconn and duke for a while, but butler was supposed to be out after having a root canal. 

Butler doesn't play and boozer does and the whole thing switches.  Oh well.

The part that surprised me was that both teams picked Kemba who has been out for a while.  Can't believe neither put Lamb and Allen together.

1/23/2014 11:04 PM
Posted by csudak on 1/23/2014 11:04:00 PM (view original):
I debated between uconn and duke for a while, but butler was supposed to be out after having a root canal. 

Butler doesn't play and boozer does and the whole thing switches.  Oh well.

The part that surprised me was that both teams picked Kemba who has been out for a while.  Can't believe neither put Lamb and Allen together.

Actually that's not true about Kemba. He got hurt over the weekend and we just missed that. Can't speak for Raven.
1/23/2014 11:46 PM
Yeah, totally missed that Kemba was out, luckily it didn't effect the outcome
1/24/2014 1:35 AM
nyaggie is right. There were five votes for him and 1 for shoe21

nyaggie is eliminated

1/24/2014 6:25 AM
WELCOME TO THE AMAZING RACE -- In case you missed them in the rules. Here is how this section of the game will go:

AMAZING RACE SECTION:

Basically, at some point around the time that the first merge would occur in Survivor, you will be split into teams. You will be playing this section of the game with a partner. Here are the rules of the Amazing Race Section.

1) Each leg of Amazing Race is separate. Much like in the actual show where they send all the teams somewhere to even up for the next leg, typically, you are going to start each leg equal. Last team to the finish line loses.

2) In each leg we will have three sections The ROADBLOCK section, the U-TURN section and the DETOUR section. These will take place over the course of one week.

3) The ROADBLOCK section will come up first in the week. It is a challenge to try and hit a point total of some sort. You will be awarded a set amount of time for how far you are off. We will then see who is ahead after the first section.

4) The U-TURN section. Every week you can U-Turn any team that is behind you and make them do both halves of the The DETOUR. However, there are a couple of stipulations.
Stipulation A: You can only use a U-TURN once per team.
Stipulation B: Only two U-TURNS can be used per leg. So if two people in front of you used theirs, yours won't matter even if you used it (though you will get it back if you didn't actually U-TURN anyone officially). U-TURNS are due to me the day after the announcement of the ROADBLOCK winners. Once I or one of my cohosts announces the DETOUR problems, you can no longer U-TURN anyone.
Stipulation C: All U-TURNS are Blind U-TURNS. I will not tell you who has used their U-TURN or who is responsible for the U-TURN. Obviously, if you are in second on the Roadblock and you get U-TURNED, you likely will figure it out, but I won't tell you.

5) THE DETOUR SECTION: I will give all the teams two options. Both will have an announced scoring for your times. You will get to choose which one you want to do (unless you were U-TURNED, in which case you have to do both).

6) At the end of the DETOUR, whoever is in last will be eliminated (both players)

1/24/2014 7:35 AM
◂ Prev 1...47|48|49|50|51...131 Next ▸
THE ULTIMATE GD RSG -- Winner Revealed Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.