THE ULTIMATE GD RSG -- Winner Revealed Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Will we get a timeframe for the UTurning/Detour challenge?  
1/25/2014 9:36 AM
Instead of The Faggoty Bullshitters, how about The Fudgepacking Con Men?
1/25/2014 10:35 AM
The Birdcage Meets The Sting?
Fairy Tales?
The (Harvey) Milk Men?

1/25/2014 10:51 AM
Posted by dublinuf on 1/25/2014 11:00:00 AM (view original):
Posted by csudak on 1/25/2014 9:36:00 AM (view original):
Will we get a timeframe for the UTurning/Detour challenge?  
The U-Turning period will be all day Sunday.

I will then release the challenge Monday for Tuesday-Thursday.

Next Roadblock will be Super Bowl stuff.

Super Bowl stuff or Super Bowl Shuffle? Which was the last time I did Case Day and Tyson wasn't even around
1/25/2014 11:50 AM
Fixed an error. Double check your scores.
1/26/2014 9:16 AM
Since I have received nothing and am going to bed, I am cutting of U-Turn play. No one was U-Turned
1/26/2014 10:13 PM
Detour #1: Real Sports vs. eSports
You must pick a side on this Detour. You only have to do one side of the Challenge.

REAL SPORTS
Nine ranked NCAA men's basketball teams are playing Wednesday night. You can choose as many players as you want from any of those nine teams. Your goal is to pick a team that finishes as close to 100 assists as possible. You will be assigned 5 seconds for each assist you are off of hundred. You will have 1 second erased from your time for each player you chose that has at least 2 assists.

eSPORTS
Spectator eSports are growing exponentially in the last few years. Competitive League of Legends and Starcraft have more viewers in South Korean television than all sports other than soccer. On Thursday, the top European LOL team fnatic faces off against new European upstart ROCCAT.

If you can navigate the site, you can research the matchup at www.leaguepedia.com or on the official site www.lolesports.com

Your goal is to predict the total CS (creep score) of the fnatic AD Carry Rekkles. You receive 1 second of time for each CS you are off. In addition, you can have 20 seconds subtracted from your time by accurately predicting which champion Rekkles will play in the match.

DEADLINE Wednesday at 3 p.m.

1/27/2014 7:32 AM (edited)
I think dubs has completely lost it- hahaha!
1/27/2014 12:06 AM
Posted by stalagna on 1/27/2014 12:06:00 AM (view original):
I think dubs has completely lost it- hahaha!
The detour section gives me the opportunity to offer so off the wall things that can be rewarding with research or ignored.
1/27/2014 9:13 AM
For clarification. The lowest number you can get in time is 0. You cannot get a negative time.
1/27/2014 3:10 PM
just tried to research League of Legends.  i think I will have better results learning string theory or semi-dynamical systems in infinite dimensional spaces, rather than trying to handicap League of Losers.
1/27/2014 11:21 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...52|53|54|55|56...131 Next ▸
THE ULTIMATE GD RSG -- Winner Revealed Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.