THE ULTIMATE GD RSG -- Winner Revealed Topic

Personally, I'm not a LOL guy, but like the challenge of trying to learn something new. Will it become one of my top things that I enjoy? I don't think so, but that was how I felt about Fantasy Football and GD when I first started.
2/15/2014 1:26 PM
Even after reading all that stuff, I had no idea what the hell CS was, so I made up a number... let's hope it works.
2/15/2014 2:03 PM
Actually it was quite easy to research.  Doesn't mean it wasn't a total waste of time - it was.  But like most here i love competition and challenges so i did want to get it right.  Yah i think LemonNation is a lock so i went for him.
But to me it seems if you didn't pick a Support player that is a mistake.  Yah, i admit it, i now know about Jungle, MID, AD, and of course the TOP - likely the most accurately described position for these Bieber looking nerds.
The only way i think there could have been ANY value to this is if the so-called event was actually televised so we at least watch this ridiculous event in which there is little to nothing to value of these geeks skills with a controller.

2/15/2014 2:19 PM (edited)
Please share your insight that leads you to the conclusion that everyone should pick Support players.
2/15/2014 3:40 PM
Lowest variability.

What did you do?  Seems you disagree.
2/15/2014 3:49 PM
I didn't do anything.  I left this one up to my running mate.  I have no interest in the results of other people playing games.  Now if dubs wants to drop us all into a game of GoW, I could get into that.
2/15/2014 4:04 PM (edited)
I actually looked at all the players and chose the player that I found had the lowest variability. Because the support players seem somewhat consistent, but I don't believe their range is as small as you believe it can be. With that, and the low variability of some players, it seemed taking each player on a case by case basis was the way to go.
2/15/2014 5:46 PM
Posted by dublinuf on 2/14/2014 6:09:00 PM (view original):
And for the record psap, the good players of these games don't say that you are an a*shole.

What they say is that you are like a guy running through a dynamite factory with a lit match. You are willing to make moves and wield a lot of power, but eventually you are going to blow yourself up and take whoever is near you with you.

I would love to play one of these working with you, but I fear your love of chaos will eventually destroy us both. I know I am not the only one that thinks this.

No, we all say he's an as*hole. But we respect him because you know who he is and he never wavers. Is his style for everyone? Hell no. But would the game be the same without him? Hell no.
2/15/2014 7:04 PM
Posted by ahrens on 2/15/2014 7:04:00 PM (view original):
And for the record psap, the good players of these games don't say that you are an a*shole.

What they say is that you are like a guy running through a dynamite factory with a lit match. You are willing to make moves and wield a lot of power, but eventually you are going to blow yourself up and take whoever is near you with you.

I would love to play one of these working with you, but I fear your love of chaos will eventually destroy us both. I know I am not the only one that thinks this.

No, we all say he's an as*hole. But we respect him because you know who he is and he never wavers. Is his style for everyone? Hell no. But would the game be the same without him? Hell no.
That sums it up quite well, and i take no offense whatsoever.
But careful deciding who i am -- its my nature to throw a curveball also -- i may surprise some of you who think you are so sure who i am.

2/15/2014 7:54 PM
Posted by ahrens on 2/15/2014 7:04:00 PM (view original):

This quote is going right into my doctoral thesis entitled "Why Fans Should Not Be Allowed To Vote For All Star Teams"...
2/15/2014 8:00 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Today's Results:
Average Joes - Xpecial (Support TSM) -- 18
The Cartel -- Xpecial (Support TSM) -- 18
Team Hubris -- Krepo (Support EG) -- 18
RaceKatz -- Balls (Top C9) -- 329
The Idol Threats -- Lemonnation (Support C9) -- 21
Team Family Feud -- Lemonnation (Support C9) -- 21
Team Stagos -- Krepo (Support EG) -- 18
Team Longbottom -- Aphromoo (Support CLG) -- 11
Lactoria Cornuta -- Hai (Mid C9) -- 226
Kathleen Turner Overdrive -- Sneaky (ADC C9) -- 232
Team Charlie Sheen -- Dyrus (Top TSM) -- 275
Killer Bees -- Kiwikid (Support Dignitas) -- 48
2/15/2014 8:49 PM
Is that good or bad?
2/15/2014 9:57 PM
Well, one of the two games is in, so if Kiwikid gets 0 CS tomorrow, they you nailed it

2/15/2014 10:07 PM
◂ Prev 1...75|76|77|78|79...131 Next ▸
THE ULTIMATE GD RSG -- Winner Revealed Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.