THE ULTIMATE GD RSG -- Winner Revealed Topic

Posted by stevedotdec on 2/15/2014 8:00:00 PM (view original):
Posted by ahrens on 2/15/2014 7:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dublinuf on 2/14/2014 6:09:00 PM (view original):
And for the record psap, the good players of these games don't say that you are an a*shole.

What they say is that you are like a guy running through a dynamite factory with a lit match. You are willing to make moves and wield a lot of power, but eventually you are going to blow yourself up and take whoever is near you with you.

I would love to play one of these working with you, but I fear your love of chaos will eventually destroy us both. I know I am not the only one that thinks this.

No, we all say he's an as*hole. But we respect him because you know who he is and he never wavers. Is his style for everyone? Hell no. But would the game be the same without him? Hell no.
This quote is going right into my doctoral thesis entitled "Why Fans Should Not Be Allowed To Vote For All Star Teams"...
Glad I could help.
2/16/2014 6:40 PM
Do we have results yet? These video game sleepovers always last longer than what the parents were thinking.
2/16/2014 7:04 PM
Posted by bjschumacher on 2/16/2014 7:04:00 PM (view original):
Do we have results yet? These video game sleepovers always last longer than what the parents were thinking.
The TSM vs. CLG game just ended, and the official stats haven't come out for it. Since TSM will clear more than $2000000 this year, we might have to wait for them to make a stop by the bank.
2/16/2014 7:54 PM
Last match is gong on right now. I believe pola is playing top lane
2/16/2014 7:54 PM
So, here is the tentative totals. The official CS from the last two matches hasn't been released, but this is what it looked like. Dyrus' total may be one or two off, but this is close. U-turns until 3 p.m. tomorrow, and then I will release the Detour:

Team Roadblk Detour   Total

Team Stagos 1     1
Team Hubris 1     1
The Idol Threats 4     4
Team Family Feud 7     7
The Cartel 15     15
Team RaceKatz 17     17
Team Longbottom 29     29
The Average Joes 32     32
The Killer Bees 54     54
Team Charlie Sheen 93     93
Kathleen Turner Overdrive 146     146
Team Loctoria Cornuta 316     316

2/16/2014 7:58 PM
Not awful for having no idea what we were doing.
2/16/2014 9:42 PM
The people who took supports did fine.
2/16/2014 10:05 PM
Posted by dublinuf on 2/16/2014 10:05:00 PM (view original):
The people who took supports did fine.
So how bout the 8 teams that were within 50? We voting to have more of these or what?
2/17/2014 1:33 AM
Really it is up to Stagos and Hubris since they finished 1 away. If either of them wants to have another at some point before Amazing Race ends, I may work it in.
2/17/2014 8:58 AM
Team Roadblk Detour   Total

Team Stagos 1     1
Team Hubris 1     1
The Idol Threats 4     4
Team Family Feud 7     7
The Cartel 15     15
Team RaceKatz 17     17
Team Longbottom 29     29
The Average Joes 32     32
The Killer Bees 54     54
Team Charlie Sheen 95     95
Kathleen Turner Overdrive 146     146
Team Loctoria Cornuta 316     316
2/17/2014 8:59 AM
Detour #4 GRASS OR ICE:

Option #1 SOCCER

All picks are to be made on the following four Champions League matches on Tuesday and Wednesday

Manchester City vs Barcelona
Bayer Leverhuen vs Paris St. Germain
AC Milan vs Athetico Madrid
Arsenal vs. Bayern Munich

For each of the 4 games, each team will pick one player and a time for each game. To be clear, each of your entries will have 4 players and 4 time's, one for each of the 4 games.

- If the player you pick, scores the first goal of the game you will have 0 seconds added to your time.

- If any other player scores the first goal of the game (for either team), you will have 5 seconds added to your time for each minute you were off of your time guess.

- If the game ends in a 0-0 tie, the score will be based on the time of the first substitute.

- If the game ends in a 0-0 tie, and there are no substitutions, each team will have 0 seconds added to their time.

- If the player you picked gets a yellow or red card, you will have 30 seconds added to your total penalty.

- In addition, you will get a bonus of 15 seconds off of your total penalty if the player that scores the first goal in each game, isn't the player you chose for that game, but is a teammate of that player. If the game ends in a 0-0 tie, there is no bonus awarded.

- In addition to that, you will get a bonus of 15 seconds off of your total penalty in each game, if the team of the player you chose wins the game (match?). If the game ends in a tie, there is no bonus awarded.

- All time (minute the goal was scored or minute of the first substitute) will be based on espn.com's scoreboard.

Option #2 WINTER GAMES

Can you pick a Winner.

Your goal is to pick the winner of all the following contests Wednesday and Thursday. Getting the winner adds 0 seconds, missing can be deadly though.

Women's Curling Semifinals CAN vs. GBR
Women's Curling Semifinals SWE vs. SUI
Men's Curling Semifinals CAN vs. CHN
Women's Consolation Curling on Thursday
Women's Final Curling on Thursday
Women's Ice Hockey SUI vs. SWE
Women's Ice Hockey CAN vs. USA
Women's Snowboarding Parallel Giant Slalom Big Final
Men's Snowboarding Parallel Giant Slalom Big Final
  50 seconds for wrong

Women's 5000m Speedskation
Women's Cross Country Team Sprint Classic Style
Men's Cross Country Team Sprint Classic Stlye
0 for Gold 10 seconds for Silver 25 seconds for Bronze 50 seconds for anything else

Due by 2 p.m. Tuesday EST
2/17/2014 8:52 PM (edited)
I forgot to add that Kathleen Turner Overdrive has been U-Turned
2/17/2014 4:55 PM
Awesome.
2/17/2014 6:03 PM
For the individual Olympic contests, are you looking for an individual winner or the country?
2/17/2014 6:35 PM
Individual
2/17/2014 6:53 PM
◂ Prev 1...76|77|78|79|80...131 Next ▸
THE ULTIMATE GD RSG -- Winner Revealed Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.