THE ULTIMATE GD RSG -- Winner Revealed Topic

Posted by ahrens on 3/4/2014 11:38:00 AM (view original):
What about ties? Like if 2 teams score 60 points no points awarded?
Then you guys vote for the best reach around forum poster
3/4/2014 11:51 AM
Posted by ahrens on 3/4/2014 11:38:00 AM (view original):
What about ties? Like if 2 teams score 60 points no points awarded?
You are only penalized if the score is lower.
3/4/2014 12:04 PM
"I will take 56 from A, multiply that by 2 because C is less than B and get 112, do nothing with D because it is higher than C even though it is less than B, and then multiply the 112 by 8 because that is how much less E is than D, for a final total of 896"

I think that I speak for liberal arts majors everywhere when I exclaim - "SAY WHAT???" This is not to say that your instructions are confusing or unclear. This is only to say that I am stupid.

I agree that a noon Thursday deadline would help if second round games are included.

3/4/2014 12:04 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
So let me get this straight.
One of the following teams: Average Joes, Cartel, or RaceKatz, was more concerned about uturning a team in 4th place that is REALLLLLY far behind last place, rather than uturn a team that actually might finish last and protect themselves.

I'd love to know what me and ahrens did to deserve this attention!!!!!
3/4/2014 3:18 PM
Posted by csudak on 3/4/2014 3:18:00 PM (view original):
One of the following teams: Average Joes, Cartel, or RaceKatz, was more concerned about uturning a team in 4th place that is REALLLLLY far behind last place, rather than uturn a team that actually might finish last and protect themselves.

Just be glad you're not the team in second to last that knows absolutely nothing about the video game stuff.
3/4/2014 3:39 PM

Be really awesome, that's what we did.
3/4/2014 5:00 PM
How many people and whom are we supposed to copy in on picks so they are posted on time?  Not being a smartass
3/5/2014 12:53 PM

Don't think the term straight applies to this thread or users
3/5/2014 2:43 PM
Posted by pyt100 on 3/5/2014 2:43:00 PM (view original):

How is this gay at all? Please enlighten me to which aspect of this thread or game is gay? I'd love to hear you well thought out, insightful response.
3/5/2014 2:52 PM
Posted by ahrens on 3/5/2014 2:52:00 PM (view original):

How is this gay at all? Please enlighten me to which aspect of this thread or game is gay? I'd love to hear you well thought out, insightful response.
He just isn't mature enough to come out of the closet himself. This is how he deals.

I would recommend professional help.
3/5/2014 3:34 PM
Posted by redraider68 on 3/5/2014 3:34:00 PM (view original):
Posted by ahrens on 3/5/2014 2:52:00 PM (view original):

He just isn't mature enough to come out of the closet himself. This is how he deals.

I would recommend professional help.
I thinks he's tired of the gay bar scene and is fishing around now on WIS forums.
3/5/2014 4:01 PM
Now THAT is the kind of PYT response that i missed!!  Welcome back.
3/6/2014 8:48 AM
◂ Prev 1...87|88|89|90|91...131 Next ▸
THE ULTIMATE GD RSG -- Winner Revealed Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.