DETROIT TIGERS ANALYSIS FOR 2014 Topic

Posted by Got_Worms on 12/11/2013 12:02:00 PM (view original):
Posted by rsp777 on 12/10/2013 5:58:00 PM (view original):
Benoit is a free agent. The Tigers tried him at closer last year. He wasn't the answer. He's a set-up guy.
I had him on my fantasy team and I thought he did great. Jose Valverde & Bruce Rondon were not answers either!
I'm sure he did...on your FANTASY team. In real life, he's a set up guy. One you put on a short leash. Valverde is long gone. Nathan is their closer. Rondon is developing and will be a set up guy this year. If Chamberlain is healthy, he could be a nice, cheap add to the bullpen as well.
12/12/2013 7:00 PM
Good luck with that.    Dude has been **** since the bugs got him in Cleveland.    And nobody like Joba as much as I did.
12/12/2013 7:21 PM
12/12/2013 7:23 PM
Fister trade sucked. Joba sucks. Davis/Dirks, I don't think so. Benoit, for someone who doesn't like to close did a good job, well outside the GS against Boston. I would have resigned him to be the guy before Nathan and not sign Joba. And now we're going to go with a rookie at 3B.

12/21/2013 11:48 AM (edited)
◂ Prev 12
DETROIT TIGERS ANALYSIS FOR 2014 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.